Before Sunset.

Alvaro and Morgana sat in the nearly abandoned cinema, the Mikaelson had his long legs propped up over the chair in front of Morgana

Alvaro and Morgana sat in the nearly abandoned cinema, the Mikaelson had his long legs propped up over the chair in front of Morgana. While the Morningstar sat reclined into the chair, slyly smiling at the faces Alvaro made, when something in the movie confused him.

"Ah! Come on!" He groaned as Elwood's car fell to pieces "Why?"

She giggled, shaking her head before glancing back to the screen.

"I don't understand though," Alvaro said, as the duo exited the cinema Morgana on his arm "they go to all that trouble, only for all of them to end up in the joint. They could have at least, got scot-free."

"It's a good film." She argued "Anyway, you were practically falling off your chair, when plod was chasing Elwood and Jake at the start."

"I was not falling off my chair." Alvaro glared lightly down at the Morningstar.

"Yes you were! Your head ended up on my lap a few times."

He shook his head in denial "Nah. It didn't."

"Keep telling yaself that." She smirked, as they came to his car. The two had spent all morning watching films.

"I will admit," Alvaro started, as he opened the front door of the mansion "I quite enjoyed that Disney film we watched, the one with the fox in it."

"Robin Hood."

"Yes." He sang cheerfully making her chuckle "But Porridge was great, it made me think on what I've missed."

"Well, you missed the decades of good music and television," she informed, as the two came to the living room "There's also been some interesting murder cases to."

"Hm, and to think, I could have put the police on a wild run about. If it weren't for a narcissistic, annoying and hotheaded older brother of mine." He looked at Klaus pointedly, who peered at the two over his shoulder, from his seat on the sofa.

"I knew you would bring that up, eventually." Klaus smirked.

"Well, because of you I broke the record."

Klaus's eyebrows furrowed "What record?"

"The record of being the only original not to be daggered, ever." He scrowled.

Klaus looked at him briefly before his eyes flickered to Morgana, who stood next to his brother "I don't know wether, you knew or not love. But my brother can be quite childish."

"Says the matriarch." Alvaro bit back.

Morgana shook her head, a fond smile on her face. Her gaze drifted to the person in the chair before Klaus "What's she doing here?"

"Well if you two, had checked your phones on the way back." Klaus said, Alvaro walked around the sofa and wondered towards Elena as Morgana walked towards the arm of the sofa, that Klaus rested his arm on "You would find out that Alaric is alive, and has a indestructible white oak stake. And-"