After School Special.

Jeremy handed the gun, which he had just loaded to Damon

Jeremy handed the gun, which he had just loaded to Damon. Who unloaded immediately, single-handedly "Good. Now-" he threw it on the table "-do it like your life depends on it, cuz it does."

The Gilbert got to his feet as the Salvatore walked away from "Don't act like you care about my life." He spat "You care about the hunter's mark and curing Elena, so she's not sired to your arse."

"Both require you to be alive." Damon shot-back, turning around "Which is why I've updated our relationship status to 'it's complicated.'" He placed his hands on the table, turning his head to the teen "You talk to her, at all? Elena."

"Maybe." He looked at Damon pointedly "Why, running out of voicemails to listen to?"

"I'm sorry," Jeremy turned as Damon looked up agitatedly to find Klaus, Morgana and Alvaro walking towards them, the blonde wore his usual smirk whilst the ravenette and brunette wore their normal unsettling neutral expression "did we interrupt playtime?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy asked as the three causally strolled towards them.

"We're simply appreciating the sights and smells of nature," Klaus's arm spun into the air, pointing his index upwards before allowing his arms to swing down into a half circle before his front, before resting at his side "neither of which presently include rotting vampire flesh, so I'm a bit concerned."

"Don't bring our kingdom into our affairs, young Jeremy." Alvaro requested as the Morningstar and Mikaelson party halted "It's disrespectful."

Damon's eyebrows furrowed, disbelief shining his orbs "You're the actual devil now?"

"No." He tilted his head to the side, eyes blank of emotion "But Hell's under new management now."

The Salvatore narrowed his eyes as Jeremy looked at him confused, before looking back at them.

"Ours." Morgana smirked as the vampire cringed, before looking between Alvaro and Klaus "I don't suppose you're royals now?"

"In a way." Klaus admitted smirking "And before you ask, yes my brother and sister here do have an unimaginable large army backing them."

Damon closed his eyes, like he had been wounded as the brunette spoke again "How many vampires has he killed?"

"If we throw Jeremy out into the world right now, he's chum." The younger vampire countered.

"Yeah, see, that's not a number." Klaus seethed "Twelve,-that's a number. That's how many of my hybrids I slaughtered with my sword. Three,-that's how many days it took to quell the urge to kill your brother, after he knowingly watched as I walked into a death trap. One-"

"That's the number of purposes of which you serve." Alvaro cut in, with a menacing stare "I feel you should know that, Lucifer has been very keen to get his hands on you. So I'd make a turn for the better."

"Unless, you know," Morgana grinned "fancy having a field trip to Hell. I'm sure Caliban will appreciate a punching bag, to take his mind of his late wife."

Klaus chuckled at the two, while Alvaro rolled his eyes at the mention of Caliban. The youngest Mikaelson present didn't like the fact that, Caliban and Morgana had grown to be thick as thieves, since Sabrina's death.

"You are here to grow Jeremy's mark, so I repeat my brother's question...How many vampires has he killed since he's been here?"

"Zero."

"Hmm, that's a pity." Klaus replied as Damon gave a side look of disgust to Jeremy "I'm gonna need that cure sooner rather than later, hybrid shortage and all." The blonde dipped his head, smirking at the Salvatore "How can we help?"

Jeremy gazed at the couple next to the hybrid, baffled "Why do you two want the cure?"

Morgana's eyes darkened as Alvaro's voice did the same "It can still be used against me, us. All threats to my family and my person must, and will be destroyed."

"Sister..." Kol smirked, poking his head into the library of Mystic Falls High, holding Professer Shane in his grasp as he looked over the scene "You're even worse than Klaus, my I wonder why my best mate's crazy about you sometimes."

"Hm, look at this." Prudence purred, strutted into the room from behind him, looking over the teenagers around the table before walking towards it like a cat. She walked behind Elena, stroking her brown locks as the vampire cringed "You're the doppelganger then, your not as pretty as people say."

"Kol, Prudence. Finally." Rebekah smiled, looking between the two "Did you bring what I asked for?" Kol shoved Shane into the library "You must be Shane."

"Hm, Bekah," the blonde turned to the dark skinned witch "mind if I play with these...children while you sort the mortal out?"

"Not at all." She smiled "Their compelled to stay in here, have fun."

The Blackwood smirked as the Mikaelsons departed, she turned to face the group "Now, while we wait. We're going to play a little game."

"What kind of game?" Elena questioned carefully causing her to smirk sinisterly.

"It's called." She chuckled as the three looked at her cautiously "Devil. In. The. Dark." The lights died at the snap of her fingers.

"If you're here for payback, go for it." Damon said to Klaus, who sat down beside him as he craved out a stake with a knife "Cuz you'll be stuck babysitting the little hunter that could."

"You know, if you adjust your angle a little bit," Klaus pointed out "you'll find a sharper edge."

Damon looked at him after examining his stake, to find he was right"I know how to whittle. Thanks." Klaus smirked, gazing into the fire before them as he turned back to his stake "Now I know why those hybrids hated you. You are annoying." He sighed not noticing the Original narrow his eyes at him.

"Actually," the blonde smiled falsely "I'm just perplexed as to why Jeremy hasn't killed any vampires yet."

"Darwinism, Klaus." The ravenette haired man stated with annoyance "He needs to be able to protect himself before we hunt down his first vampire nast."

"And here was I, thinking you were the fun brother." Klaus sighed tempestuously "Well, let's play a little game, shall we? Jeremy needs more bitcoin, and there's a whole town of people down the road. Just waiting to be turned into vampires for the slaughter."

"You don't think that occurred to me, Klaus?" He questioned emotionlessly, eyes remaining fixed on the stake he was making, not noticing another body sit down on the other side of him.

"The tragedy is, mate, it did occur to you, yet you chose to ignore it." Damon jumped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, making him throw the stake into the air, only for it to end in the fire.

He looked at the other blonde estranged "Caliban, lovely to see you. Again."

Caliban chuckled sending a sarcastic smile "And our guess you did it, to impress the doppelganger. Elena, I believe."

"Somehow to honour her," Klaus joined in "You'll find a way to spare innocent lives, and walk Jeremy down the moral high road."

"Which is why," Caliban added "after hearing about my kin's problem, I suggested for him to make necessary corrections. Which provides a short cut."

"Which I've already made." Klaus smirked.

Damon looked between the smirking blondes "What did you do?"
___

What do you think of Caliban and Klaus teaming up?