Rose

"What do you want?"

"What do you want?"

Morgana's eyes fluttered open. She groaned as she looked around to see she was lieing on a sofa next to Elena.

"What do you want?" Elena questioned.

Morgana glared venomously at the man who was removing her bounds.

"Please, my sister's hurt." Elena spoke again.

Morgana held up her wrist before herself to see a deep, long, bleeding cut. She furrowed her brows wondering how she had managed that.

"I know, just a taste." The man smirked.

He learned forward towards her neck with his vampire face revealed.

"Light as a feather, stiff as a board." Morgana chanted "light as a feather, stiff as a board."

The man was pulled backwards. Away from the Morningstar and strung up in the air. His hands went to his neck. Clawing at an non-existing rope.

"Trevor!" A woman scolded "Control yourself."

"Buzz kill." Trevor choked out.

The woman looked at Morgana pleadingly.
The Morningstar scrowled before nodding at the vampire man. Trevor fell face first on to the floor.

He choked before stumbling out of the room.

"What do you want from us?" 

"Oh, you look just like her." The woman stated staring at the doppelganger.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name's Elena Gilbert. You don't need to do this."

"I know who you are, I want you to be quiet!"

"What do you want?" Elena questioned again.

The woman slapped Elena.  So hard that she flew backwards on to the sofa unconscious.

"So," Morgana smiled sarcastically "My name's Morgana, you are?" 

"Rose, you're a witch." She stated as Morgana pulled off her mask.

"Yes," she stood up and stretched her arms "But not the kind your use to."

"That was a strange spell you used. It wasn't in any other language."

"Hm, not all of our spells are."

After Rose left the room. Morgana grabbed her bag from the sofa and pulled a pair of black skinny jeans out.

She slipped them on before undoing her hair.

She cracked her neck before starting to look around the house.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal we're free." Morgana listened in.

She jumped when she saw her. Elena winced after accidentally made one of the floorboards creak.