We'll Always Have Bourbon Street.

Warning mature occurrence in this chapter

"I thought you deemed this place beneath you, your majesty."

Morgana smiled tightly before spinning around to find, Damon stood with his normal smirk "Damon. And as for your question, I'm dropping out. Moving on to online learning."

"Oh." He bounced his eyebrows "You get to decide what you're gonna learn, and you escape the stir, prison offers indefinitely. Good for you."

She smirked sarcastically, stepping forward "By the by, what are you doing here. Little old for high school, aren't you?"

He chuckled at her humor "I'm here to prove to my brother, that he's wrong and I'm right."

She turned before they began to stroll on, through the halls "On what, Day?"

"That Elena's not sired to me, Ana." He revealed, noticing how she dipped her head in thought "Anyway, apart from dropping out. Why else are you here?"

She half lifted her eyebrows "I jumping at any chance to get away from my old folks."

"Why?" He frowned.

"Because even amongst my dad planning my coronation, which apparently not only is he calling for or, but the entire council." She sighed "Those two are still at it."

"At what?" He furrowed his brows.

"Fighting like cat-y bitches."

"And your sure their not going to kill each other?" He questioned, glancing at her as they halted a few feet where Elena, Bonnie and Caroline were by their lockers.

"We'll see. Good luck." She bounced her eyebrows at him, before striding on alone.

Later that day, Damon summoned her to the Salvatore house. Not telling the causes to why, her presence was required.

"Pack your bags, baby bro and future Mrs Mikaelson." Damon said, Morgana raised an eyebrow at his statement as Stefan greeted her with a respectful nod "We're going to Bourbon Street."

"This is why you called," she furrowed her brows, not wanting an part in the his little outing "to drag me to the French Quarter, on a spirit quest to find the witch you require?"

"Look I helped with the eldritch cosmos and your sister's doppelganger," he argued, before pointing at Stefan not tearing his gaze from her "and your sworn to secrecy, baby bro."