History Repeating.

Morgana sat dressed in black lace see-through pyjama bottoms with a loose-fitting tank of the same colour with grey fluffy socks on her bed reading over the spell pages

Morgana sat dressed in black lace see-through pyjama bottoms with a loose-fitting tank of the same colour with grey fluffy socks on her bed reading over the spell pages. She had spent the day doing this in between going, being and leaving school. She decided to begin trying to use one. A sealing counter spell caught her eye first.

"Aperti ianuam." Morgana chanted.

She furrowed her brows before getting up and walking towards the door. She gulped before trying to leave the room but she was stopped by some invisible force.

She grinned "It worked." She laughed before spinning around happily before diving back to the dark yellowing pages.

"Mystic forces we invite, fill the skies with clouds of night. Be ye far or be ye near, we summon rain to appear. Sky above, gone the sun, melodies just begun. Sky above, come undone, shower rain on everyone." Morgana recited the storm conjuring spell. 

She looked at the window and arched an eyebrow not noticing Stolas watching her. The sky still remained clear. She furrowed her brows before it clicked.

'Maybe I just have to wait for night fall.' She thought as she turned back to the pages.

She picked up the familiar spell. She arched an eyebrow as she read it.
Morgana looked up around the room before getting up.

"Bell," she muttered as she pulled open draw after draw "Bell, there's got to a bell, somewhere."

She sighed before grabbing the spell page and then headed to the door. But she froze as she remembered the spell she had done on the door. 

"Shit, shit, shit." She closed her eyes wishing to be outside of her room.

Suddenly the sound of fire hit her ears. She gasbbed sharply as bright orange and yellow fire swirled around her. And before she knew it she was standing outside her bedroom door. She blinked as she span around and put a hand on the invisible boundary.

"Teleportation," she whispered "At least in the meantime people won't be able to intrude in one's room." 

She grinned before going to Jeremy's room. She knocked on the door and received no answer. She licked her lips before opening his door and walked in. Her eyes scanned the erea before they went to the bedside. She searched the drawers before the surface and found what she saw looking for.

She smirked as she held the small black bell. Morgana nicked a pair of trainers and a classic green camouflage hoodie.

"That sneaky little-" she muttered when she found the hoodie. She looked at the trainers on her feet "Fair is fair."

Morgana headed for the woods.

Stolas flew into the teacher's office in Greendale.

"What is it Stolas?" Lillith questioned as she stirred the milk in her tea.

"Morgana has found out that she's adopted." The familiar began "The woman, Jenna told her truth when she asked. And she has received the letter, spells and the necklace."

"And?" Madam Satan inquired looking at the crow.

"She's settling out to perform the familiar spell as we speak."

Lillith smiled.

Morgana wondered around in the forest with a long stick in her hand. She stopped and looked around making sure see wasn't being watched before pulling out the page and read over it.

She licked her lips as she pushed the into the dirt "Spirits of the forest, I pronounce my intentions to thee. Come forth and seek me, and equal we will be. Not master and servant but familiar to familiar, to share our knowledge, our spirit, and our traits. And now, spirits, we shall wait."

She looked up and around before setting down the stick. Morgana strolled home and pulled off the hoodie as she came up the stairs and headed towards Jeremy's room.
She left the bell where she found it after tieing the hoodie around her waist.

She headed to the bathroom Elena and Jeremy shared. She washed her hands before brushing her hair and began to side braid it. Morgana smiled before going to leave but she heared someone speaking coming from Elena's room. She leaned an ear against her sister's door.

"It all began when I went to Stefan's the other night."

Morgana listened as Elena explained everything to Bonnie and as they shed tears and comforted each other.

But a stony and vexed expression formed on Morgana's face when she heared Elena utter some words that rattled her to her core.

"Please don't, tell Morgana or Jeremy." Elena pleaded "Jer's still getting over Vicki and Morgana got her nightmares to deal with. I don't want to add to that."

Morgana groweled quietly as she pictured her room in her mind. And the orange and yellow fire swirled around her like before. And in her room was where she now stood. Morgana waved her hand and the door closed it's self.

She glanced at her hand and one thought came to mind.

'A visit to Grams tomorrow.'