Family Ties.

Morgana rolled on to her side in bed

Morgana rolled on to her side in bed. She had awoken at dawn and had given up on trying to sleep more. She turned to thinking. Thinking on her dreams, everything she's found out and the bible. But the it was the dream last night who clung to her mind. The baby....looked exactly like the picture of herself as a babe in Miranda Gilbert's arms.

The question was nagging at her mind. She wasn't stupid. She had a feeling the woman and the goat were her....par...relatives. Somehow. That night as Elena and Bonnie got ready for the Founder's party Morgana stalked towards Jenna's room.

"Hey Morgana." Jenna smiled through the mirror as she braided her hair.

"Auntie," Morgana smiled as she stood behind her "May I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course." Jenna nodded.

"I have this nagging inquiry," she sighed before looking her in the eyes through the mirror "Am I adopted, auntie?"

Jenna sighed as she let go of her hair and looked from the ravenette intimidating gaze.

"Ahh," Morgana nodded before beginning to braid Jenna's hair "So I am."

"Yeah, I would have thought Miranda would have told you by now."

"Would she have told me?" She arched an eyebrow as the memories of herself and Miranda fighting and of Miranda and Grayson trying to control her.

"They loved you." Jenna looked at her sharply.

Morgana just arched her other eyebrow "From what I can recall, there were times when they tried to get me do things."

"Because you were-are reckless and a bit of a loner. Not I mind. Because I know it's your life not mine."

"That's way, your my favourite out of the three of them." Morgana smiled as she tied the hair bobble around Jenna's strawberry-blonde hair.

"They asked me not to tell you," Jenna began "One night, me and Miranda were walking home from a girls night out and there was this wooden basket sat at the foot of the door. With a baby in it with two envelopes. One addressed to you and the people who lived here. The letter that we opened was asking us to make sure you got a good home."

"What about a birth certificate?" Morgana inquired.

"The certificate only has the name of your mother."

"Why?"

"Because the letter only had your mother's name. We don't know about your father."

"Grayson and Miranda had already adopted Elena and Miranda was pregnant with Jeremy. She was more than happy to take you in. So, they adopted you." 

"Thank you, auntie." She smiled before kissing her aunt on the head "You look beautiful." 

"Wait," Jenna called as Morgana was about to open the door "We kept the other envelope."

She pulled out a black envelope with 'Morgana' written in golden ink from the draw of her vanity.

Morgana walked towards her and Jenna placed it in her hand.

Morgana smiled at her aunt before returning to her room.

Morgana walked towards the mattress on the floor and sat down cross leged on her bed.

She licked her lips before opening the envelope and pulled out the yellowing letter.

Dear Morgana Casanova M.

We hope this letter finds you. We do not expect you to forgive us for leaving you but please know that we are trying to protect you. Believe it or not the supernatural is real. Beware of people and of who you invite into your home.

Never let anyone changed or make fun of your beliefs and never let anyone be little you or control you. Be your own person.

Love you always and for eternity,

your mother and father,

Lillith & Lucifer M.

"Casanova?" Morgana muttered "I like it." She looked up at the door before looking back at the letter. She traced the 'M' sighing wondering what surname it stood for. She turned to the envelope and pulled out a few pieces of dark yellow papers.

"Familiar spell. Protection spell. Boundary spell." She looked through them.

There were nine spell pages.
She looked in the envelope and pulled out a necklace. A satanic necklace. 
She walked over to the mirror on top of the chest of drawers and slipped on the necklace. She looked at her reflection and caressed the goat head set above the triangle.

Morgana changed into a black dress with lace sleeves and bodice before slipped on a pair of black lace see-through heeled boots. She pulled on some fingerless gloves before placing a white crown around her head. Morgana strutted into the Lockwood's house and was met with Carol Lockwood.

"Morgana, you look astonishing." Carol smiled.

"Hm." Morgana grinned sinisterly at her before going off in search of a drink. She loathed Carol Lockwood with all of her being. Something about her just didn't rock her boat.

"We don't need to bore them with stories of the past." Stefan said.

"Oh, it's not boring." The group turned to Morgana as she stood next to Elena "I'd love to learn more about new friends, we're quite the history buff." She smiled.

"Nightmare girl." Damon stated before smiling and held out his hand "I'm Damon."

"Morgana." She nodded as they shaked hands.

"Well, I'm bored." Caroline said "I want to dance but Damon would dance with me."

Damon hmed smirking.

"Could I borrow your date, Elena?" 

"I don't dance." Stefan protested before Elena could replied.

"Oh, he does. He's great at it." Damon sat the trap.

Morgana watched as Caroline pulled Stefan away before Damon and Elena spoke about the original Salvatores.

"Who was the one in the church that they wanted to save?" Elena asked curiously.

"A woman perhaps," Morgana spoke up making the two look at her "Doesn't it always come down to the love a woman?"

Morgana listened as Elena told Damon that she wished that he and his brother worked out their problems before the group returned to Stefan and Caroline.

"Well, if you excuse me," Morgana smiled "it's been a pleasure Damon. Best wishes for the night to all of you."

"Morgana," Damon called as she turned to leave "You look beautiful."

Morgana smirked sinisterly subconsciously make the group even the Salvatores wince "Thank you, Master Salvatore." She nodded.

"Hey Jenna," The Gilbert greeted as she joined her.

"Hello, you're looking wonderful tonight." Jenna grinned.

"Ha, not as wonderful as you auntie." Morgana smiled.

"Thanks," she sighed "Are you ready to go because this is a bore."

"Hm, I acquainted with the feeling." Morgana turned to face her aunt" Almost melted cookie doe ice cream,  hot chocolate, Lovejoy and bed?"

"Sounds like a match made in heaven." Jenna grinned as Morgana laughed before they looped arms and headed for Jenna's car.