The Birthday.

Morgana lay on her stomach dressed in black heeled ankle boots with leather skinny jeans and a black loose-fitting shirt on Dorian's bed as she watched him repack his things"You don't have to leave just yet," the Morningstar moaned not wanting her...

"You don't have to leave just yet," the Morningstar moaned not wanting her best friend to go "Just stay a few more days at least."

"Ah, I've got to get the Grey Room started up again," the warlock sighed "You've got to go to school."

"Not for a few more days, please."

"Sorry," he looked at her sadly.

Morgana sighed defeated "Mind if I drive you back?"

Dorian smiled "Not at all,"

Morgana and Dorian walked down the saircase and into the corridor.

"Right," the warlock began "You can live here-" he passed her a ring of keys "as long as you want."

"Oh you don't-" 

"No, no." He waved her off "No-one has lived in this house since I brought it. You'd be doing me a favour, plus someone might as well enjoy, appreciate and keep the building company. The mansion is under both of our names, so while I'm gone physically, you can invite certain people in. And I'll pay the bill of living here this month-"

"And I pay it next month." Morgana agreed.

"Yeah," he nodded "And it will go in a circle, then I'll pay then you again, and you get the idea."

Morgana opened the front door and locked it as Dorian loaded his things into her alpine car.

"What about, the other ones?" Morgana inquired as they sild into their seats.

"I'll pay one half and you pay the other half, each month. In less you can get one of your vampire friends to do their compelling trick or use a memory spell." He said as she backed on to the road.

Morgana nodded "Speaking of money, I was wondering if you'd hire me to work at the Grey Room?"

"Sure," Dorian grinned "How about you work from 3:40 to 6:50 on weekdays and 9:00 in the morning to 12:30 on Saturdays."

"Sound." She nodded "Bartender?"

He nodded "Sure."

Once the two arrived at the Grey Room. Morgana went to the bar and prepared two drinks as Dorian left his bags in his room.

"Right, I'll do the floor you do the bar?" Morgana inquired picking up a broom.

Dorian nodded grinning.

After mopping and brushing the floor Morgana brought in the wood and coal. She shuffled the coal into the fireplace before stacking the pieces of wood in circle. She poured the small sticks inside the circle before placing a sheet of paper above it. She covered it with the rest of the wood leaving a small opening at the top. She dropped one or two matches down the hole before lighting one and carefully dropped it into the little wooden volcano stretcher.

As Morgana did her part. Dorian cleaned the bar and the glasses before dusting and polishing the furniture. He brushed and wiped clean the steps of the staircase before looking through the bottles of alcohol looking for anything he may be running low on.

Morgana walked to the bar and sat down as Dorian finished ordering the supplies that he was running out of, on the phone. The warlock sighed as Morgana poured scotch into two wine glasses.

"So, when do you want to start?" Dorian inquired.

"Uh, first day of school." Morgana offered.

"Okay." He nodded as she finished her drink.

"Well, I'm getting off," Morgana stood up "See ya."

"Goodbye." He smirked.

"Look who it is." Damon Salvatore remarked cheekily as he and Alaric watched from their seats on the brick wall as Morgana pulled up in her alpine next to Damon's baby blue camaro convertible from the same decade.

"Hey, Ric. Damon." Morgana greeted as she sat next to Alaric.

"Where's Georgian boy?" The Salvatore asked curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"First off, Dorian's older than you, so your the boy and second I took him home."

"I never thought, the Dorian Grey was ever real." Alaric admitted.

"Hybrids and demons exist." Morgana pointed out.

"But still."

Elena walked outside and headed towards the trio.

"Hello, birthday girl." Damon greeted before she took his glass and drank the last of the drink.

"I thought you were only having a small gathering." Morgana arched an eyebrow.

"Caroline happened."

"Ah,"

"Where have you been? I was hoping we could spend the day together." Elena said.

"Took Dorian back to Greendale and helped clean up his bar." Morgana explained.

"Oh, oh okay." Elena looked at Alaric "Jeremy's smoking again."

"Is his stash any good?" Damon inquired causing Morgana to snort before Alaric and Elena glared at the two of them.

"You're an ass," Elena insulted making Morgana hm in amusement.

"More like a sod." Morgana grinned.

The Gilbert sighed looking at Alaric "Talk to him, please. He's looks up to you."

"Your screwed." Damon remarked.

"Immensely and deeply screwed." Morgana added.

Alaric sighed "Don't you two have better things to do other than make fun and criticise my problems?"

"I do."

"I don't." Damon said immediately after Morgana spoke almost as if they deliberately planned the action.

After the birthday party Morgana pulled Jeremy away.

"So, he just gave it to you?" Jeremy questioned as Morgana showed him to his room.

"Kind of," she said opening a door "You can stay as long as you want Jer."

"Thank you." He cried hugging her before jumping on to the bed.

Morgana laughed as leaned against the door watching him bounce his hand on the mattress surprised to how soft it was "I thought you deserved a break from your older sister."