Morningstar Sisters.

After much of Lucifer's protests and demands of killing Alvaro, Morgana, Sabrina and Lillith manged to calm him down

After much of Lucifer's protests and demands of killing Alvaro, Morgana, Sabrina and Lillith manged to calm him down. The four soon retired to their rooms for much needed sleep.

"I never liked him from the start." Lillith said, from the armchair opposite Lucifer.

"He thought I would attack my own daughter." Lucifer whispered, Lillith frowned "Well, that means something."

"Like what?" He glared at the brunette, who rolled her eyes "At least we know, he's willing to protect our daughter."

"Hm." Lucifer pondered, after teleporting them to Hell, Morgana had explained why she and Alvaro were having a screaming match, once they had calmed him down "I surpose it means something."

Lillith glanced at him "We may not like it but, he's deeply infatuated with our child."

"Hm," he smiled fondly "We did create a true beauty. Your eyes and my hair." He met her eyes "Your deathly pale skin."

She chuckled, rolling her eyes "And your attitude and temper."

"But she's cunning, very cunning like her mother." He smirked "And much like her mother, she refuses to submit to anyone."

"You forget Lucifer, she gets that from both of us." Silence fell on the two, their daughter heavily on their minds. Lillith was first to break the atmosphere "Do you think, Alvaro Mikaelson is worthy of a Morningstar?"

Lucifer looked at her sharply "Perhaps, we'll have to wait and see."

Sabrina and Morgana lay on Sabrina's bed, the two sisters had bonded a little more. They talked about everything, from friends to boys.

"So, he was worried about you." Sabrina said, referring to the fact that the Mikaelson's fear of her sister being injured in her trip to Denver.

"I understand that," Morgana sighed "but he's well aware of the fact that being what we are, vampires don't exactly have the upper hand."

"Well, when you fear for the ones you love, you forget that practically nothing has the upper hand." The white haired sister explained softly.

"Your right." Morgana hid her face in the quilt "I blew up over something ever stupid."

"Hey, that's nothing to be a shamed of. People fall out over silly things sometimes." Sabrina rubbed her arm.

"What really caught me out was..." She trialled off as Sabrina looked at her curiously "He accused me of doing something to him."

Sabrina arched an eyebrow, those two really were blind considering how bright they were. But maybe love, wasn't something her sister and the fourth eldest Mikaelson knew much about, well not that kind of love.

"Hey. How about you take a break from the Original drama and spend some time with me." She suggested, Morgana looked at her.

Perhaps Sabrina was right, after all a break from running about to and from Mystic Falls might help. The eldest of two grinned "Why not."

"Good." Sabrina smiled excitedly "You know what? Let's have a party."

"What's the course of celebration?" Morgana frowned.

"Halloween."

"But that's months away."

"Yeah, but my birthday's on the same day, so-"

"If we celebrate all Hallows Eve now, we celebrate your birthday how you like, without Halloween over shadowing it." Morgana grinned "Let's do it."

Sabrina smiled happily, it didn't take long for the two to start planning the event.

To say the party was a success was an understatement, it was a blast. The two young Morningstars started a trend of partying every night, and even attempted to get Lillith and Lucifer to dance once or twice. Soon a week turned into a month, while a night on earth turned to a day.

Morgana stood on the balcony, her raven hair pulled into a plait as a crimson hand-me-down dress from her mother hugged her torso. She observed as the people party, she caught sight of her mother and father subtly eyeing each other, when they assumed the other wasn't looking.

She smiled, shaking her head at their stubbornness. She moved her gaze along, until her gaze landed on a familiar blonde haired man "You've gotta be kidding me."

"Why?" She questioned calmly, as she and Sabrina wondered the room, after Morgana had caught her by the arm.

"Oh," Sabrina's face fell "You noticed."

"You're lucky, I did before mum and dad did." Morgana arched an eyebrow, curious "Why did you realise Caliban? You do remember what he did to us? Right, and the fact that the cosmos nearly shattered because of his dreams of being king?"

"I know but, people change." Sabrina protested.

She looked at her sister for long second, before sighing "Okay, I'll back you up. I hope you know what your doing."

"Thanks sister." Sabrina smiled before hugging her older sister.

It didn't take long for Caliban to show his face. And snarky remarks were exchanged. Surprisingly, Caliban didn't try to take the throne, but that didn't stop Lucifer, Lillith and Morgana from being suspicious of him.

With all the fun provided a good distraction for Morgana, but Alvaro always found his way to the front of her mind. As did Klaus, Kol, Elijah, Rebekah and the rest of her friends. Which is why she decided to go back, it would be best to make amends with Alvaro.

Lillith and Lucifer didn't like that their child was leaving them, neither did Sabrina but they understood. And exchanged tearful goodbyes, before Morgana teleported back.

Caliban had found it strange, that the whole Morningstar family were living Hell when Sabrina released him from his own coupe. He found out about the fight between Morgana and Alvaro, he and Sabrina had talked about it.

"Their relationship is like, the myth of Ares and Aphrodite." He said to his queen, one night "They are deeply captivated by each other, but yet they fight for reasons, they're blind to...temporarily."

"What else would say about them?"

"From what I've heard, Alvaro has always been used to having his way with people. But Morgana challenges him, makes he think. And he pushes her to her full potential, observing her. They're changing each other, testing one another, daring the other. Their either best thing for one another or the worst."