The Ties That Bind.

So your stuck in some cell in the academy?" Morgana laughed lieing on her front on the bed.

"For the meantime." Lucifer said "I've got to go. And expect a visit from your mother. I kind of dropped the bombshell of Mikael killing you, to Sabrina who dropped it to Lillith for me."

"Okay." Morgana nodded "See you at some point, then dad."

Lucifer smiled at his daughter before disappearing.

Morgana arched her eyebrows at the sound of someone knocking on the front door. She rolled off the bed and headed towards the door before strolling to the stairs.

"Klaus." She smiled after opening the door "Come in."

"Nice place you got here." Klaus commented looking around as he entered.

"It's not mine, well half mine. It belongs to a very close friend." She kicked the door shut "What's down?"

"I'd like you to come with me to the old witch house. To gather the coffins." Klaus smirked.

Morgana smirked nodding. 

"What took you so long? Hiding behind your witchy friends." Klaus smirked as he and the Morningstar entered the cellar of the old witch house "And in squalor, no less."

The candles flared lighter before Klaus fell to his knees clutching his head shouting in pain.

Morgana who was unaffected by the weak attempt by the wiccans rolled her eyes "Carnis et ossa excede!" 

 Klaus raised to his feet after the pain stopped looking at Morgana wondering what spell she did.

"You Bennetts may be powerful for wiccans. But there's only two paths." Morgana spat at the room "The path of light, that you choose is nothing against the children of night. Especially against me."

"Insulting a bunch of dead witches....not smart. I made the exact same mistake first time, I came here." Damon pouted upset that the witches weren't doing their juju to Klaus.

"Now, show us the coffins dearies." Morgana purred sinisterly.

The candles blow out before four coffins appeared.

"Where's the fifth one?" Klaus sneerd "Show me!"

"Well, here's the thing." Damon smiled sheepishly "They can't. It's not here."

"Light as a feather, stiff as a board."

Damon went flying into the air before his hands clawed at his throat. Where a non-existent rope was tied.

"What. Did. You. Do?" Morgana growled.

"Well, Bonnie gave me the heads up.  I didn't have enough time, to get all five out. But I did have time to get one." Damon choked out.

"I will tear you, limb from limb. And only then, when you are a riving mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest." Klaus threatened poetic like.

"Sorry. Same rules apply. You know, leverage and all. I know you want your family back but something tells me,  you want what's in that coffin a lot more." 

"A ring, a ring of roses. His pockets lined with stones and ashes, ashes, he fall down dead." Morgana chanted.

"What the?" Damon choked.

"A ring, a ring of roses. His blood like water flows and ashes, ashes, he falls down dead. A ring, a ring of roses. A pocket fall of posies. One for Jack, one for Francis and now....Damon."

Klaus's eyes widened as orange and yellow fire swirled around him and Morgana and the coffins.

Damon gasped sharply at sight of the fire. Morgana was more powerful than they thought.

Damon choked as he fell to the floor released from the spell. He clutched his throat unable to breath before he fell face first on to the ground. Dead.

"I'm never going to get used to your powers." Klaus said as they and the coffins appeared in the Mikaelson Manison.

"So, we've finally got your family." Morgana started sliding on to one of the coffin lid "Are we going to open them. And if not, can we at least wake Rebekah."

"Not quite yet." Klaus said "I still have some unfinished business to take care of."

"The rats?" She guessed.

"What business then?" A blonde hybrid asked.

The original and infernal looked at him just before his head was lopped off.

"So, Niklaus...."

"Elijah." Klaus breathed.

"Greetings, Elijah." 

The elder Mikaelson looked at Morgana. 

"Hello, Ms Morningstar." Elijah greeted smiling before turning to his brother "What did I miss?"

"Well, I'll leave you two, to...fight this out like family. " Morgana stated before sliding off the coffin "Try not to kill each other." 

Orange and yellow fire swirled around her before she appeared in the safety of her and Dorian's manison.