The Reckoning & Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Morgana's loose curly waist length hair swayed side to side lightly as she and Lucifer strolled into the school building.

"I don't get it?" Lucifer said swinging his arms lightly by his sides as he walked "What's this... senior prank night, all about?"

Morgana pulled her orange, yellow,  purple and black hoodie downwards straightening it as she sighed "I didn't bind you to me so you could criticise my life." She remarked putting her hands into her jean pockets.

Lucifer nodded sideways "It's better and wrestling with Nicholas scratch in the flesh acheron." He looked at his daughter "The only downside I find insufferable is that no-one but you can hear or see me."

"Hey, at least you have a front row seat." She remarked as they strolled through the corridors.

"Why are you taking part in this event anyway?"

"Because Elena forced me to come." Morgana said as they approached the door of a classroom.

"Hey, Morgana." Elena smiled "Want to superglue Alaric's desk?"

"What's glue and how is it super?" Lucifer inquired confused.

Morgana smirked nodding before the three walked towards their destination.

Elena opened the double doors and came face to face with Klaus. Her jaw dropped as Morgana and Lucifer arched their heads simultaneously.

"There's my girl." Klaus smirked not noticing Morgana.

"Klaus!" Elena gasped grabbing Morgana's arm before trying to run for it. But Klaus sped in front of them.

He looked at Morgana "Morgana, nice to see you again." He smirked before grabbing her and Elena's arms.

Morgana's lighter then Elena's. Lucifer growled as the hybrid manhandled his daughter. 

"You are supposed to be dead-" Klaus said to Elena as he dragged the two along as Lucifer followed alongside Morgana "What are we going to do about that? You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"He's wrong." Lucifer sang mockingly.

Morgana refined from snorting at her father's words knowing his was most probably right.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it." Elena pleaded "Just leave Morgana out of it."

"Not until I know I'm right." He smirked "Word was last time I was here. Our dear friend, Morgana is a powerful witch."

Morgana laughed humorouslessly "What makes you think I'd help you, willingly or not?"

"I have ways of making you both suffer,  and you should realise who your talking to." Klaus said kicking open the gym doors.

Lucifer sneered "You should know who's daughter she is, you rat."

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted." Klaus called in an American accent "prank night is over. Head on home."

"Thank you." Morgana and Lucifer cheered.

"You two. I remember you." He called out to Dana and Chad.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana questioned confused.

"Oh, don't worry. I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He said before compelling her "Lift your foot up, please Dana." He looked at Chad "If she drops her foot, Chad. I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"