The Uninvited.

While it had been just a week on earth, it had been months in Hell and Alvaro had been enjoying himself

While it had been just a week on earth, it had been months in Hell and Alvaro had been enjoying himself. Despite the side-glares Lillith threw his way, and the demons who trembled in his presence. But that didn't stop one demon from trying to talk to him.

Caliban had been trying to get into his good graces, why? The Mikaelson didn't know nor cared why, he just ignored him...or injured him gravely, every now and then. He remembered when Caliban had first attempted to offer his friendship to him.

He offered it at the banquet Lucifer had ordered, to celebrate his daughter's return. Speaking of Lucifer, when he and Morgana strolled into the throne-room, the oldest Morningstar had almost killed him.

Lucifer sat on the golden throne, the fire crackled as he thought on to himself. Many humans had just arrived in Hell, the demons were hard at work with the new arrivals.

The fallen archangel wondered what the heaven was going on up there, on earth. First one of the Petrova doppelgangers popped down, then went back only to appear again. And in a horrific state, he and Lillith had gone to have look...(or in there case fun.)

They knew it was the latest doppelganger, the one who had been causing trouble for their daughter. And naturally they wanted to give a piece of their mind before she returned to the land of the living. Only to find someone else had beaten them to the bunch.

Lucifer was quite impressed himself at the individual's handy work, Lillith had smirked at the sight, but mentioned how who ever did it could have at least pulled some body parts off. Soon that came quite the topic of conversation, the state of the doppelganger's body.

The demons murmured about it to themselves as they went about their life and work. The sound of the doors opening pulled the Morningstar back to the present, a glare formed on his features as a very cocky vampire strided in with a huge smirk on his face.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you now?" He questioned, hands resting on the shining golden arms.

Alvaro's smirk broadened as his eyes sparkled "Oh because, I come bring the most greatest gift in the cosmos."

Lucifer arched an eyebrow at him just before Alvaro stepped aside to reavel a smiling Morgana, Lucifer's eyes widened before he shot to his feet. He ran to his daughter, but she collided with him first.

Arms rapped his torso, the side of her face buried into his chest as Lucifer hugged her back, stroking her raven locks which she inherited from him. He closed his eyes, placing a kiss on her head before lightly resting his chin on her head.

He blinked small tears away before his rich brown orbs landed on Alvaro, who bowed light flashing a smile towards him, which caused him to narrow his eyes.

"Oh and, I kind of mangled up the doppelwhore's insides." He grinned, as Lucifer's face fell in shock before slowly smirking slyly. The Mikaelson grinned with great pride as the doors opened.