Ordinary People

Alaric lead Elena, Morgana and Lucifer through some ancient tunnels.

"So, the Lockwood's really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" Elena questioned as she holds the touch up.

"Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate the light." Alaric warned.

Morgana arched an eyebrow as she and Lucifer walked around Elena when she stopped.

"Wait, what?" 

"The Salvatore boy's hiding in the shadows." Lucifer told his daughter as he sensed him.

"How can you do that but I can't?" The young Morningstar inquired looking at The Dark Lord.

Alaric looked at Morgana confused before looking where she was looking before entering the cave.

"It should come naturally since your eighteenth birthday is upon us." Lucifer explained.

Morgana nodded as Damon sneaked behind Elena.

"Elena!" The Salvatore whispered.

"Ah! God, Damon!" The elder Morningstar glared at the doppelganger.

"Scaredy-cat." Damon remarked cheekily as Lucifer and Morgana entered the cave and stood before the carvings on the wall.

"Just ignore him, it's what I do." Alaric advised.

"So, you really can't get in?" Elena stupidly asked.

"Why state the obvious why don't you." Lucifer remarked.

"No. Seems even the ancient Lockwood's were anti-vampire." Damon said.

Morgana looked at her father after she realised she could read it.

"As my daughter, as soon as you came of age you like I can read and write in an language." Lucifer revealed "And yes, these people aren't Lockwood's. They're who you think, yes."

"I don't know. Maybe the Lockwood's did, but according to this wall, these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that." Alaric said bringing  the Morningstars attention to him.

"How long?" Elena questioned.

"Long. It gets better. Show them, Ric." 

"Names, they're not native. They're written in Runic, a Viking script." Alaric said.

"Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah." Lucifer read.

"The names of the Original Family." Morgana stated.

"Carved into a cave that's been here since way before the found in the Mystic Falls, or even the entire new world, for that matter."

"This has gotta be one of Klaus's fakes." Elena said not convinced.

"That's what I said." Damon commented.

"That could be ture, except the last name up here made us think otherwise."

"The Destroyer." Morgana breathed.

"Mikael." 

"Mikael...Mikael as in, the vampire hunter who knows how to kill Klaus?" Elena questioned.

"Yep. And I like to call him.......Papa Original." Damon smirked.

"And You've awoke him?" Morgana and Lucifer inquired simultaneously.

"Yep, and we sort of lost him." Damon sheepishly grinned.

The Morningstars faces dropped.

"You what?!" Morgana growled "You've awoken a man who wants to kill his own children-" the three looked at her confused to why she was so uneasy "I thought you talked to Rebekah?"

"Yeah," Elena nodded "She looked scared, so we have the upper hand now."

Morgana looked at them astonished "And you didn't take that as a red flag number two? You do realise once he's done with his children, he will come for us?"

The three looked at her dumbfounded. Morgana sighed helplessly before she and Lucifer headed for the entrance.

But Damon blocked their way "Where do you think your going?"

"Home. You've doomed us all but I'm not going to let you drag us down with you." Morgana said referring to Lucifer as well as herself before throwing Damon out of the way with her powers.

Lucifer and Morgana slid into the dark red alpha car as Morgana spoke up.

"Their plans are going to fail aren't they?"

"Yes, I was right. The rats you call friends are brainless." Lucifer nodded "Good acting, you nearly had me convinced."

"Thanks dad," she smiled as she pulled out her phone "Hey Rebekah, it's Morgana. My idiot false sister and her friends have awoken Mikael. And Elena might appear later to question you on your family. Call me when you get this." 

Lucifer and Morgana came home to find Rebekah in the drawing room.

"I got your message." Rebekah said to the younger Morningstar as the older one sat down in an armchair where his book lay.

"Elena will turn up to grill you on your history." She informed.

"You say it as if you already know it." Rebekah raised an eyebrow at her as Morgana sat lazily down on the sofa resting her left arm on the arm of the sofa.

"Yes," she nodded "Swear to me. That what I tell you does not leave this room."

Rebekah nodded curiously "I give you my word."

"My name isn't Gilbert," Lucifer smiled happily know someone would finally know of his daughter's true heritage "It's Morningstar-" the Original's eyes widened "I am the only daughter of Lillith and the eldest daughter of Lucifer Morningstar."

"Wow." She whispered "What are you then? Because the smell of a box of matches had just been struck comes off you in waves."

"The scent you can smell, is brimstone." Morgana revealed "I am The Tribrid of Witch, demon and archangel."

"Or as I like to call her," Lucifer smirked "The Infernal Tribrid."

Rebekah's eyebrows furrowed before her eyes went wide "The man Nik spoke to in the gym and is in this room with us is......Satan?"

"Yes," Rebekah looked at the armchair Lucifer was sat in "Satan. Dark Lord. Lucifer. Which ever word you want to use."

"The doppelganger and your friends don't know, do they?"

"No." Morgana said.

After Rebekah left to meet Elena at the Salvatore boarding house. Lucifer and Morgana headed to Dorian's Grey room.

"The doppelganger and the Salvatores believe that they can kill Klaus by using Mikael?" Dorian inquired with a arched an eyebrow as he poured a couple's drink.

"Yep. And Klaus left Rebekah stranded after Damon name dropped Mikael." Morgana informed as she wiped clean the wine glasses.

"Right."

"And she's living me at the moment." 

"She's the only vampire invited in?"

"At the moment." Morgana nodded "Personally Klaus and Rebekah have been quite nice."

"Right." He smirked "It's better to have them as friends rather than enemies. Plus I don't get why the idiots resulted to trying to kill Klaus instead of making a deal with him."

"Hm," Morgana nodded "Well they've screwed themselves deeply."

"Very deeply." Dorian said as the clock chimed at 7:00 pm.

"See you tomorrow, Dorian." Morgana sighed.

"Hm, farewell." Dorian bid "Be careful with when Mikael appears." He warned.

"I will." Morgana smiled as she and Lucifer left the room as Dorian watched grinning.