Masquerade.

After the Dark Lord had found his daughter at Sheila Bennett's house, he and his daughter teleported to Morgana's home

After the Dark Lord had found his daughter at Sheila Bennett's house, he and his daughter teleported to Morgana's home. And they talked. He explained what she was and her powers, as well as why he and Lillith left her.

And ever since then The Dark Lord has been teaching Morgana spells. A father and daughter bond had begun to form.

Morgana picked up her mask before walking downstairs.

"How ya feeling auntie?" The young Morningstar inquired as she stood behind the sofa.

"Better. You look.... beyond beautiful." Jenna smiled.

"Thank you."

"Hey, sis you great." Elena complemented grinning.

Morgana smiled and nodded in thanks.

"Have fun." Alaric said.

Morgana smiled before heading for the door.

Morgana strolled into the masquerade sinisterly. She smirked as she grabbed a class of the waiter before spotting Bonnie and Jeremy.

"Bonnie you look dashing," she smirked as she approached the two fellow teens "Jeremy your beyond stylish."

The pair laughed.

"Thanks sis, you look astonishing." Jeremy smiled.

"Hey, I'm going to get some drinks." Bonnie smiled before heading for the bar.

"So, you and Bonnie huh?" Morgana arched an eyebrow.

"Oh," Jeremy blushed "No, no we're not."
"Aw," she pouted "You like though, don't ya?"

Jeremy nodded sheepishly.

Morgana smiled as she rubbed his shoulder "Don't give up on her, she'll come around."

"Hey, me and Bonnie have to do something, do you mind?"

Morgana shaked her head before Jeremy left her alone.

Her smile dropped. She groweled quietly before walking away.

"Pleasure to see you again, Katherine." Morgana greeted as she came up beside the vampire doppelganger.

"Hm, Morgana." Katherine smiled "You look stunning by the way."

"Hm, right back at ya. You are aware that Elena's friends are about to stand against you right?"

Katherine nodded "I've got a plan. They still don't know you know."

Morgana shaked her head "No."

"Hm," Katherine put a hand on her shoulder "Be careful. See you."

" 'Til next time." Morgana nodded.

During the masquerade Morgana listened and watched from the shadows as the Salvatore's plans failed and Katherine prevailed, well until her wiccan witch turned on her.

Morgana strolled towards the parking lot with Elena after finding her outside.
"Couldn't miss out on the fun, huh?" She teased.

Elena smiled and shaked her head before her phone went off.

"Yeah, I'm with Morgana." Elena said.

"Are you two going to get home okay?" Jeremy questioned through the phone.
"Yeah, Jer. I've got my car." Morgana listened in "tell Bonnie I said thanks."

"Right. You mind if I take Bonnie home?"

"No, go ahead. I'm just heading straight to bed." Elena said before hanging up.

"Make that t-" Morgana was cut off when something hit her around the head.