Judas Iscariot.

Klaus, Alvaro and Kol stood with the Morningstar party, inside the now crowded chamber

"That Prince of clay will never find Judas's sliver."

"What makes you so sure?" Sabrina questioned her sister curiously.

"Because Judas himself was the only person who knows where it is." Morgana explained, it was something she had read about, from their father's grimoire.

Lucifer smirked at his daughter's knowledge "And I am the one person who can take you to Judas."

"Careful, Dark Lord." Lillith looked the Morningstar man, while the Mikaelsons watched them curiously "Sabrina must complete the task on her own. Any help from you and Morgana in front of the Kings of Hell and the challenge could be deemed a forfeit."

"Before the final challenge begins," All attention was drawn to Caliban, who stood with a smirk on his face "We would like to know who, our guests are?"

Lucifer smirked as he met Klaus's gaze, he nodded for him to take charge. Klaus's signature smirk crowned his lips as he and Caliban eyed each other, one was curious while the other was displeased.

"My name is Klaus,"

Caliban arched an eyebrow as Beelzebub spoke "Lord Morningstar?"

Kol smirked deviously, he met Morgana's gaze as they grinned cheekily at each other "No, it's Lord Mikaelson." Morgana informed causing her original friends to smirk as the hordes of Hell backed away, while some gasped and shook in fear.

Caliban stared at Klaus wide eyed "And this is my brother, Kol." The youngest Mikaelson smirked as his eyes racked room "It's a pleasure, I'm sure." The clay prince visibly gulped "And I'm confident you've heard of my other brother," his smirk grew as Alvaro smirked devilishly, he stalked away from his brother's and Morgana's side and stopped in the middle of the chamber, he held his arms out "He's just as famous as myself, Kol and Lord Morningstar."

"Alvaro Mikaelson," Caliban backed away from the two brothers "You've heard of me," Alvaro's chocolate eyes twinkled, he met his favourite Morningstar's gaze. Which didn't go unnoticed by Lucifer "Fantastic."