Break On Through.

Tiktok; KazBoswelll

Quick question; Is Morgana more like Lucifer or she more like Lillith, or is she a mix of both? In your opinion
~~~~~~

Quick question; Is Morgana more like Lucifer or she more like Lillith, or is she a mix of both? In your opinion~~~~~~

Damon, Alaric and Meredith walked on the site where the unveiling of the new Wickery Bridge would take place. Damon scanned the erea before  he caught sight of two Originals.

"Those two are up to something." He spoke causing Alaric and Meredith to look at him, before following his gaze to see Rebekah talking to Mrs Lockwood and Alvaro looked like he was bored out of his mind "They've snooping around in places they shouldn't be."

"Tell me again," Alaric sighed, his hands rested in his pockets "why are we here?"

"Ric," the Salvatore began, sounding as if what he was saying was obvious "the world can't stop just because you're an accidental psycho killer."

"Do you have any tact whatsoever?" Meredith glared.

Alvaro stood beside Rebekah wearing a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans with a dark brown, v-neck henley shirt that had long sleeves, he also wore the same boots from the day before. He sighed deeply as Mrs Lockwood rabbited on.

I'M THE JOKER

I'M THE DEVIL

I'M A DEMON

I'M A REBEL

I'VE GONE MAD

DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND

NOW I FIGHT WITH DIRTY HANDS

Alvaro's brows furrowed at the sound of an unfamiliar track. He looked around but couldn't pin point where it was coming from.

"Right brother?" Rebekah said, breaking him from his little search.

He blinked "Hm, yes, yep. What she said."

Morgana parked her car before she opened the door and slid out.

"There's no way the 60s had good music." She laughed as she and her cousins strolled on to the site.

"Oh ture, but the hippies back then had taste." Ambrose grinned as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his trousers.

"In what music or fashion?" She questioned as he grabbed a cup of lemonade as they pasted a drinks stand.

"Fashion." He said as they stood over looking the work site "Some of the stuff may have looked ridiculous, but boy was it comfy. So-" he inhaled "-what's the deal here?"

"Their renewing the old Wickery Bridge," she explained "according to Klaus, the new sign is possibly made of white oak."

He raised an eyebrow in realization "And we're here to check if it is."