The Rager.

Attired in gloomy British racing green, tight-fitting jeans with black converses and a brown long sleeved Henley shirt stood Alvaro

Attired in gloomy British racing green, tight-fitting jeans with black converses and a brown long sleeved Henley shirt stood Alvaro. In a grand, dazzling room, the amber lights illuminated the chancellor's room or that's what he assumed it was called.

Sabrina and Caliban were on their honeymoon, whilst Morgana, Lillith and Lucifer were touring the nine circles. Apparently the two thought it was best to start training their daughter to see if she could rule.

While the Morningstars were away, some indiscretions and arguments had broke out amongst the demons, and Alvaro took it on himself to sort it out. It had been two weeks since he started, and most if not all indiscretions had been resolved or fixed.

They had now came to the matter of the sinners that arrived in Hell and their punishments "What about the vampires?"

"What about them?" Alvaro questioned.

"Hardly any of them come here, in the short period of their deaths. We should be allowed to torture them," Beelzebub said in his usual sneer "They come to Hell to be punished, we should be allowed to do so."

Alvaro's brows furrowed "Didn't Lord Lucifer allow you to do so?"

"Yes, but since the half-blood took the throne," Asmodeus answered with a growl "we are limited to ways of torture."

"Heaven, the half-blood will be having us bore the sinners to death!" Another demon said.

Alvaro's gaze flickered to and from each and everyone of them, as some agreed and complained over the fact that they weren't allowed to force the werewolves to feel the pain of the full moon repeatedly or, how Sabrina had banned the rule of roasting witches alive until their death.

It seemed that the demons wanted to be more brutal with their victims, some were crying out new ideas of torture and malice. While others were demanding that they have the old ways back.

"Now, now gentlemen." The Mikaelson called, silencing the group gathered around the grand table "I'm aware you can't physically torture the...sinners. May I suggest a other way?" He looked over them "Psychologically. If any of you were to use that, you can torment your victim to insanity."

He eyed the group, he could see their minds turning "I once knew a lad, who had left his only friend to die in a fire, he turned his humanity off but...I compelled him to relive it over and over again. It drove to the point where, he could hardly consume food, drink and lost the ability to walk. Because his mind was to busy, trying to shut off the memory."

He placed his hands on the table, leaning forward scanning over the group "There are thousands if not millions down here, each have a regret from life above. Wether it be murder, or adultery, the regret is still there." He japped his finger tips into the wood "You have to grab the regret and rub it in their faces, mock and taunt them until the wound is reopened. Then all you do is treat it like rubbing salt into a paper cut."