Homecoming.

"Do you want to come, or not dad?" Morgana inquired as she slipped on Lucifer's golden coat on.

"Yes," Lucifer smirked standing up from the bar stool "I want to see what their 'master'  plan is."

"Beware of Mikael, Morgana." Dorian warned as she jumped over the bar "And if it helps tell him who's daughter you are and who your witch and warlock friends are, if he bothers you."

"Don't worry Dorian." She reassured.

Dorian rolled his eyes as he shook his head as the two Morningstars left the bar.

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and the healthy looking people, it's literally a breeding ground for werewolves." Klaus smirked through Stefan's phone as he sat in the armchair.

The Morningstar duo stood on either side of the fireplace.

"Your father is dead." Stefan stated bluntly.

"What did you say to me?"

"Oh, my mistake." The younger Salvatore remarked "Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." Klaus demanded.

One hour earlier.

"Remember, no snarky remarks." Morgana said.

"Oh, why not." Lucifer whined at his daughter.

"Because he's an Original. Like Rebekah, he's mostly likely to be able to hear you."
"He won't know that I'm your father or the Dark Lord." Lucifer reasoned.

"Fine," Morgana took her hands off the wheel before putting them back on "But if Mikeal hurts you I'm killing him myself."

"Okey, I want him to come to Hell. For a long time." Lucifer said "Oh and since your an archangel you can kill an Original without a white oak stake." 

"Right."

Morgana and Lucifer followed the doppelganger and the Salvatores or well the doppelrat and vamrats as Lucifer had nicknamed them to the living-room.

"Let's say Mikael followed Elena in here, he tried to grab her. So he could use her as bait." Stefan aka tweedle dumber as Morgana nicknamed him said.

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena said.

"Oh please." Morgana sighed rolling her eyes "Vervian against an Original."

"What realm are you living in?" Lucifer mocked.

"Okay, fine. Morgana did that hanging trick and we vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger." Stefan stated.

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..."

"We drove it through his heart." Stefan finished for Elena.

"And what happens when he asked to see Mikael's body?" Morgana inquired for her father after he asked.

"Good point!" Damon said "You, my brother, has been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him.....last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied."

Stefan held up his hands "Well don't look at me. I'm just in charge of getting him back here."

"Klaus is smarter than all of you tweedledumbes put together a thousand times. He'll want proof." Morgana said as the Dark Lord grinned.

"Then I shall be dead." Mikeal stated drawing the human, vampires and infernals attention.

Lucifer hmed unconvinced and amused "And when he wants to see your body in person, then what's your plan?"