Chapter 53

Once school ends I text miles

"WHAT THE FUCK"

He immediately responds

"I'm sorry" he says

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it" I send

"She asked me out! Their was a whole fucking mob of people their! How could I say no?"

"How could you say yes? She probably only asked you out to get back at me! She knows I hate her and that your so important to me!"

"I appreciate you looking out for me, but it's not your decision. We're not dating anymore"

"I know it's not my decision but I also know that you don't want to date her" I say

"And how could you possibly know that?" He asks

"You fucking hated her a few months ago! How could that have changed so quickly?" I ask

"You don't know that I hate her. For all you know I could be fucking her every night and completely in love with her. But that's not the case. The point is that you can't tell me what to do and what not to do."

"Isn't that what friends do?" I ask

"What the hell would you know about being friends? You haven't texted me since you fucking thought that I hated you after I literally gave you a cowboy bear. And what the fuck was that about? Being on drugs is literally the only explanation. But anyways you don't talk to me anymore, like at all. Not even in class, or in lunch because your too busy sucking on your vampire boyfriends tongue"

Those words hurt more than anything else. Mostly because it was all true. (Except the being on drugs part. Being on my period actually does that to me)

"Vampire boyfriend?" I ask not knowing what to say

"Don't beat around the bush. And I'm really sorry to say all of this but it's all the truth. And no I don't like Mikenzie okay? I feel bad for her. She has no real friends because everyone's too afraid of her and her life is pretty fucked up if you cared enough to notice. But please just don't start anything. I don't think you would but I just want to make sure. And a call or a text wouldn't hurt every now and then. But I honestly do appreciate your concern."

"Ok" I send before laying on my bed and feeling the soft sting of tears beginning to form in my eyes