Chapter 6

When I got home I looked for something appropriate to wear for our movie date. (It's not really a date but I can call it what I want) I chose a floral skirt (not too short) and a black shirt with lace on it. And black boots (the tiny ish ones) It's not slutty trust me. I put my hair in a ponytail, curled my eyelashes, concealer, blush and my baby lips and I was done.

When I went down stairs my mom said

"Ooooo where are you going? You look very nice"

"I'm going to the movies with miles" I say "were watching pacific rim"

She gives me that smirk. She knows me and miles are friends but she thinks I like him and thinks were gonna get married and have 7 kids. Pshhh i wish.

At 7:00 exactly miles texts me to say he's outside. I say bye to my mom and head to the door. I see him out side.

"Look at you" he says "What a cutie. All the boys are gonna be drooling over you!"

"Well let's just hope their cute" I say jokingly

He smiles and opens the door of his car for me. The engine roars, and we head to the movies.

"When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" Miles asks

"9th grade" I say "dane"

"Oh that blonde guy who looked like a drug addict?" He asks

"That's the one" I reply

"He was always a loser" he says giving me a pity smile

"Thanks" I say

We get to the movies and buy our tickets. Our movie starts in 15 minutes so I went to the bathroom and then we went in the theatre. Miles is getting more antsy by the minute. He keeps telling me how excited he is and people kept telling him to shut up but he just ignored them. He's really cute when he's excited. He squeezes my hand as the movie starts and then let's go awkwardly.

The movie ended and we left the theatre. The movie was pretty good but I got kind of confused towards the end. As we walked to his car miles wrapped his arm around my waist keeping me next to him. I smile just thinking of how close our bodies are.

"Can I rest in the back for a little while? I'm really sleepy" I say

"Sure" he says

I jump to the back seat and notice miles coming too.

"So did u like the movie?" He asks

"Yea I did" I tried to say in between shivers

It's really cold

"Hold on" he says

He takes his jacket off and hands it to me. It smells fresh and like the cologne miles wears.

"Thank you" I say

"Why don't u lay down" he says

I do as he says and I rest my head on his lap and extend my legs as much as the back seat will allow me to. I close my eyes and feel large but soft hands stroking my hair. After a few minutes of enjoying the calmness I get up and huddle next to miles.

"Are you still cold?" He says

" A little" I reply

But I really wasn't. I just wanted him to hold me. My theory was correct. He swings one arm over me and brings me closer to him. I lean my head on his shoulder and enjoy the moment.

He turns towards me and just stares at me.

"Your beautiful" he says

I don't know what to say, or how to say it but before I know it he leans in and kisses me on the cheek. Suddenly all of the cold I was feeling is gone.

"Sorry" he says "I shouldn't have done that"

"No.. umm it's ok" I stutter

I look up from the ground and notice he's leaning in again. This time to my lips.

I feel a warm sensation of his soft lips pressing against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he tenderly kisses me. I melt into his arms. A queasy sensation immediately fills within me. I just let him kiss me. I touch his hair and run my fingers through it. He puts his hands on my waist and deepens the kiss making me moan accidentally. After a few minutes of kissing. I pull away, rest my head on his chest and breathe. His arms hold me tightly as if I was to vanish any second. I want to stay here forever with him. we stay like this for about ten minutes while he gently stroked my hair and I tried to take everything that happened all in. My heart is racing faster and faster. Miles notices and says

"Your heart is gonna pop out of your chest if you don't calm down"

"I don't care as long as I'm with you" I reply looking into his big brown innocent eyes