Chapter 105

Hands play lightly with my hair causing me to wake up from my uninteresting dream. I squint my eyes and see miles scrolling through his phone with one hand and the other running his fingers through strands of my hair. I smile at the sight of his eyebrows crinkling as he reads something posted on reddit.

"did I wake you up?" he whispers when he sees me

"sorry, it's a habit" he says untangling his fingers from my hair

"no it's ok. I like it" I mumble a little embarrassed that I'm so desperate for him.

He continues with a smile.

The door slams open and Max comes in the room.

"Get dressed we're going to six flags"

"we could have been having anal or some shit you can't just barge in" smiles Miles

"even better" Max chuckles and closes the door making me giggle into my pillow

"I can't get up" says Miles "I want to stay in bed all day"

"cmon baby" I say sitting up and swinging my leg over him so I'm straddling his waist

A slight moan escapes his lips when I'm on top of him. His eyes are still closed but a smirk plays on his lips as I push his hair back and gently kiss his jaw. He sighs and opens his eyes.

"I'm so in love with you" he says quietly and I sit up to look at him

"what have you done to me?" a small smile appears on his lips as he takes a strand of my hair and tucks it behind my ear. His thumb traces my bottom lip and still, after all of this time, my heartbeat quickens from his touch.

"what do you mean?" I ask quietly making sure my breaths are steady

"You make me feel so vulnerable, so weak, I would do anything to make you happy Naomi. Anything"

I would tell him that I would do the same in a heartbeat. But I don't want him to feel like I'm just reciprocating. So instead, I connect our lips together to show him. His hand cups my face and pulls me in closer. Our lips mold to each other perfectly, as if made exactly for each other. Miles' arms snake around my waist pressing my body against his even more. The kiss deepens and our breathing becomes heavier.

I pull away to catch my breath and I smile at the sight of miles in front of me with puffy red lips and confused crinkled eyebrows. I take in this wonderful view and hope to never lose it.

"I love you so much baby" I say out of breath

A huge grin spreads across his face at my words.

"You stare at me a lot" he teases

"I just want to remember everything as much as I can"

"why?" he says gently "I'm not going anywhere"

"promise?" I ask

"I promise"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So we'll be there in around twenty minutes if these fucking subways cooperate" explains Max "the other day, 2 weren't in service and I was an hour late to work"

"Wait you work?" I ask

"How else am I supposed to pay for college?" he smiles

"What do you do?" I ask

"I'm a tattoo artist"

"REALLY?" I ask "Thats so cool! Do you have any?"