Chapter 3

Here's the thing about miles. He's a smart ass. But he can not and will not hurt a girls feelings. He's a ladies man, and the ladies love miles. They love him. They practically throw themselves at him. He doesn't seem to mind too much though.

As I sit down the cafeteria table with my usual group I notice miles isn't their. He's usually the first one to get to lunch. That's weird.

When I turn around I finally see miles. He's wearing his blue shirt today. (my favorite one) Next to him I see a tall girl with hair the color of honey. She's almost miles' height which is impressive. She's really skinny and her boobs are the size of watermelons. As the crowd of people disappears I notice that their holding hands and my heart dies. My cheeks get hot with anger. Or jealousy? Same thing that's not important! Their both talking and laughing. When they finally arrive to a table miles says

"Everyone I'd like you to meet Melissa my new girlfriend""

"Hey" we all say in unison

He sits down next to me as usual and Melissa sits on the other side of him.

"Everything good muffin?" He asks me (He gives me weird pastry nicknames, not that I mind)

"Everything is perfect" I say as honest as I can

"Good" he said while patting my back

He returns to Melissa who is basically raping his leg with her hand but I mean who wouldn't. He seems surprised by this but I can tell he likes it. I can't help but smile at his cute personality.

"How was your day sweety?" I hear Melissa say

Did she just all him sweety? Really? No one says that anymore.

"Great, what about u?" He asks

"Well today I got together with the cutest guys ever!" She says in between kisses.

She leans on his arm for the rest of lunch with her arm around him. I turn around to talk to my friend Megan when I look back I see Melissa sitting on miles' lap. Really?? Everyone at the table was kind of uncomfortable. Especially me. She reaaaally likes him. I can tell she likes him a lot more than he likes her.

By the end of lunch everyone was tired of Melissa. She's sweet but she's kind of dumb and she's all over miles. It's just annoying.