Chapter 95

Today is the last day at the beach house. I wish I could stay here forever. I don't want to go back to my boring home.

I'm quickly washing my body. Miles is still sleeping. Everyone slept in today because we were super tired. It's currently almost 1pm. When I'm done I step out and dry myself. I start to put my clothes on and the door opens. I squeal and cover my boobs with my arms. (I'm wearing panties don't worry)

"OH MY GOD" says Miles covering his eyes and closing the door "SORRY"

I don't think he saw anything

"Do you ever knock?!" I say

"I just woke up give me a break" he says through the wall

I leave the bathroom clothed.

"Nice thong" smirks Miles

"Shut up" I say

As he passes me to go in the bathroom he lightly smacks my butt. I let out a gasp and jump in surprise. He laughs at my reaction and shuts the bathroom door.

I open the window curtains and plop on the bed.

"Who wears thongs when they're on their period?" Says Miles coming out of the bathroom

"About that" I chuckle "it ended"

He tries to hide the obvious smile on his face

"2 days?" He asks "is that normal?"

"No" I say "I'm kind of worried"

"Your fine. Abnormalities are normal"

The irony of that sentence.

"How would you know?" I ask

"I was a good boy and payed attention to my 8th grade health lessons" he smiles

"But they only teach that to the girls" I say

"...I might have sneaked in" he says

"Are you serious?!" I laugh "and you didn't get caught?!"

"No" he laughs

"Oh my god" I smile "you rebel little horny eighth grader"

"I know right?"

He sits down next to me

"Good morning cutie" he smiles

"Good morning" I smile back

He kisses my lips and gets off of the bed. He holds his hand out for me to take it.

"Ughh I don't want to get up" I groan

"Too bad" he says and picks me up off of the bed and stands me up on the floor

I pout and he kisses me again.

"Stop pouting" he says

He takes my hand and drags me out of our room where we see everyone.

I pour myself a cup of coffee and see Max come towards me

"Hey" he says

"Hi" I say

He brings me to the corner of the room.

"Uhh, I saw you talking to Delaney yesterday"

"Yea"

"Did she tell you why she's upset? She won't tell me"

"I don't know if I should-"

"Please" he says "I don't want to see her like this"

"Okay, umm well ....She thinks you still have feelings for me"

Silence

"And I told her she was wrong and that were just friends" I say

"She's not entirely wrong" he mutters

I'm not sure if I was supposed to hear that but I answer anyways

"...I know" I say

"Is it that obvious?"

"..."

"Really?" he says "...can I ask you something? You don't have to answer but I need to ask"

"Sure"

"Do you feel the same way?"

"No. I'm sorry" I say the nicest way possible "I did. I was devastated when you left but things have changed now and I'm just so happy with Miles"

"I understand" he smiles "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you when I left. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't eat much at all the first week I was gone because I felt so bad about leaving you. I missed you so bad that my roommate got pissed at me for talking about you all the time" he laughs

I smile and hug him. I love this guy so much (calm down not like that) . He deserves someone as amazing as him.

"ATTENTION!" Screams hazel as she steps up on the couch

"MY PARENTS HAVE GIVEN US PERMISSION TO STAY AT THE BEACH HOUSE FOR AN EXTRA DAY. BUT NO MORE DAYS AFTER THAT BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE THEIR ANNIVERSARY AND THEY WANT TO COME HERE AND GET FUNKY"

YESSSS! I did not want to leave this place just yet.

I walk back into the kitchen and see Zac making an omelet

"You can cook?!" I say

"Yea" says Zac

"Oh my gosh really?! Who knew" I say "YOU SHOULD HAVE A COOK OFF AND FEED EVERYONE"

"Sure" he says "I actually enjoy cooking so it will be fun"

"Really?!" I say "NOONE EAT ANYTHING BECAUSE ZAC IS GOING TO COOK FOR US"

While Zac cooks we have a small ping pong tournament which Delaney ends up winning.

"THE FOOD IS READY" Screams Zac

Everyone comes rushing into the kitchen anxious to see what he has made. It smells amazing!

He made like 6 fricking courses and they were all super good! Who knew Zac was something other than a slut. Just kidding, Zac's awesome.

"THIS IS ORGASMIC" Says hazel as she shoves pasta in her mouth

We decided to reward Zac somehow for feeding us, so we agree to let him sleep in the king size tempurpedic bed. (Monett and Henry usually sleep their)

The guys wanted to have a competition to see who could get the most phone numbers from girls in ten minutes. So they go outside to the beach. Adam, Henry, Max, Miles, Dylan, and Zac all run around looking for girls to target.

I see miles going up to a group of girls and after he asks them for their number, they start to yell and scream at him and hit him with their purses. They made him sit down with them and they gave him a lecture about how treating women as objects is disgraceful. I heard every single word. It was hilarious.

Henry looks a little older than his age so that might either help him or not.

After the ten minute timer is up all of the guys come back. The results are

1. Max- 15 numbers (dang.)
2. Zac- 12 numbers
3. Adam- 9 numbers (actually it was only 8 because one of the slips of paper just said "fuck me")

"Good job baby" says Delaney before kissing Max

I wonder if he's still a virgin.

"I didn't get any" laughs Miles

After spending some time outside I go in my room and sleep. I don't know why I've been so tired lately but I've been taking like a nap per day. It's weird. After a few minutes I hear Miles come in and lay down next to me. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer before drifting off as well.