Chapter 18

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I hear Miles ask through the phone

"Why yes I would. When is this date your speaking of?" I ask

Yessss our first actual date!

"I'll pick you up on Friday at 5:00" he says "but I can't tell you what were doing, its a surprise"

"Oo I like surprises" I say excitedly

"Good" he says "I have to take a shower now so I have to go but I'll be thinking about you"

"Oh gosh Miles your so cliche" I giggle

"that giggle makes my day" he says

I smile and remain silent for a few seconds

"Well you take a good shower now" I say

"Will do" he answers

I hang up and go on Instagram. Dane changed his bio to "taken🔐💕" ew. I stalk him to see who the lucky girl is (taste the irony) and notice most of his pictures are of him and Melissa making out. Actually their a pretty good couple if you think about it. Their probably the 2 horniest people I have ever met. I bet they were even born horny.

I do some geometry homework I don't even understand, think of miles, watch shrek 2 (I have a weird obsession with shrek) and take a nice and warm shower.

Since I live in Florida, winter doesn't get as cold as it would in other places, but us floridians are wimps when it comes to cold temperatures. It's February and today was about 50 degrees farenheight. I was freezing. I wore warm clothes, put on a snuggie and wrapped myself in a blanket and was STILL shivering. If I want to go to New York then I have to train myself to not get mental frostbite any time it's not 80 degrees or more.

My bed calls my name and I can't help but respond by laying down and drifting off to sleep.