Chapter 21

"Were going bowling?!" I say in a super excited way

"Yup" he says

"I'm gonna beat you so bad!" I smirk

"Whatever you say" he answers

We leave the car and walk to the bowling place. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me in for a quick kiss.

We get our bowling shoes and order pizza and some drinks. I look around the bowling area surprised by how big it is. We have an hour to bowl. Miles programs the board so it says our names.

The first name to appear is "muffin"

"You put me in as muffin?" I say laughing

"Mhm" he answers

I take the lightest bowling ball (7 pounds) and walk up to the lane. I glide the ball towards the pins and knock them all down. Strike! I celebrate in place and jump around in joy. Miles jaw dropped as I walk toward him and sit down beside him. I kiss him on the cheek to let him know that it's his turn to bowl. He smiles and kisses me back.

For the rest of the game I sucked. Miles isn't very good though so I was still beating him. Towards the second half of the game he got strike after strike after strike.

"Were you letting me win?!" I ask

"No" He says and then winks at me

I try really hard to concentrate to get a strike but it doesn't work. Miles is a bowling prodigy.

When the hour was over the score totaled up.

Muffin:81
Cheesecake:112

We sit down a while and stare at the tv that's showing some music videos. I grab his muscular arm and lean my head on his shoulder. After watching Rihanna in a bathtub of an unknown milky substance we go to the arcade.

"What do you wanna play" he asks

"Air hockey!" I squeal once I see it

He takes the puck out and we start the battle. I'm kind of amazing at air hockey so it's pretty much a guaranteed win. He starts to play and I notice he's really good too. What the heck what can't he do? I squeal desperately as I try to guard my slot.

I win with 7 points! Miles had 5. We sit down and talk for a little while. I notice he's staring at me a lot. It makes me feel funny though it shouldn't, I mean were dating if he wants to stare he can stare. When he looks at me like that he makes me blush.

"Why are you so cute?" He asks "every time I look at you your cheeks get red"

Now my cheeks are even more red. He just laughs.

We head back to the car so he can drive me home.

"How are you so good at bowling?" I ask

"I really don't know. I barely ever go bowling. U know I was letting you win right?" He asks

"You were? Because I wasn't really winning..." I say

"Yea. You just really suck so I just gave up and played normally." He laughs

"Ohh ok" I laugh

We arrive at my house and he seems fidgety.

"Do you need to pee?" I ask suspicious

"Mhm" he says

"C'mon you can go in my bathroom just be quiet because my parents are probably asleep" I tell him

We go in my house and climb the stairs. I carefully place my foot on the steps making sure I won't fall. I tell him where the bathroom is and he quickly goes in. I can't help but giggle.

When he comes back I walk towards him hug him and give him a kiss.

"What was that for?" He asks smiling

"For being a great boyfriend, and I noticed that I never really do the kissing so I wanted to try it out" I smile

"Oh. Well your the best girlfriend"

he leans in and kisses me. As we kiss, he walks me carefully to the bed and we sit down. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same. He starts giving me small kisses next to my lips, on my jaw and heads down to my neck. He lightly sucks on it. I try not to make any noise because my parents are next door. My breaths become deeper and I gently touch his hair. I really like his hair. Miles goes back to kissing my lips. I move one leg over him to get in a more comfortable position and to face him. This feels more sexual than I thought it would. I'm pretty much sitting on him. I press my body closer to his making him moan really loudly. I pull back and put my hand on his mouth to make him stop and I laugh.

"Shhh my parents are next door" I whisper and kiss his forehead

I laugh and I lean in to kiss him some more. He bites my lower lip a few times making it really hard for me not to moan. My breathing gets heavier so I stop for a second to gasp for air. I lay down on my bed and lean on his chest still playing with his hair.

"You ok?" He asks

"Mhmm. Just had to breathe" I answer

"Ok. Good" he says

"I've never told you this but your a really good kisser" I say embarrassed

"Why thank you. You need some practice" he says

Before he could hurt my feelings any more he says

"I'm just kidding your perfect" he kisses the top of my head

Again, my face gets red. We don't do anything for about ten minutes. He just holds me and I touch his hair. We sit up and he decides that he wants to do my hair.

"Do you even know how to do a ponytail?" I ask smiling

"Nope. But your gonna look hot"

"Okay" I say skeptical

After a minute of trying to put my hair in a ponytail he says

"How do girls even do this?!"

I just laugh at how cute and frustrated he looks. I put some music on because I figured it would take a long time for him to actually accomplish something with my hair. The final result were two poorly made buns on the top of my head and a ponytail on the right.

"I look like Miley Cyrus!" I say laughing

"I think you look way hotter" he says proud of his master piece

"True" I confirm

I look at the clock and notice it says 1:00 am. I get sad because I realize that pretty soon he has to leave.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon if that's why you look upset" he hugs me

"K good ." I say

We started to talk about the hunger games series for quite a while. I was completely obsessed with the books, so in 8th grade being his best friend and all I forced him to read them. He also became obsessed.

Then the subject changed to how he has had a crush on me for quite a while. Since 9th grade actually. I told him I have liked him for a while too. I feel like I can tell him anything and he'll care and listen. I can be my weird self around him and he doesn't care.

I fell asleep at around 3:30 am. I woke up when I felt his hands stroke my hair and his lips kiss my cheek.

"Love you muffin" I hear him whisper quietly thinking I was asleep and he left.