Chapter 65

Wow breakups suck. It's been a whole week since school ended and so far all I have done is re watch friends on netflix twice and sleep and dream. All of the dreams are about Max. I've called him a few times to see how he was doing. He says that New York is amazing.

Miles has been coming over every day for the last week. He says that I can't be lonely during a break up because I'll just become depressed. His company helps but we still don't do anything productive. He surprises me with different food every time which is literally the only thing I look forward to in my day.

The doorbell rings. I open it and find Miles, Hazel, Courtney, Adam, Monett and Henry standing outside with five guys bags in their hands.

"We have company today" smiles Miles

"Hey!" I say hugging all of them

It's only been a week but I've really missed them

"We're eating outside today" says Hazel "because you need to get out of this house"

"I'm completely ok with that" I say staring at the food

Five guys burgers are my favorite burgers in the universe. They're amazing.

We go outside, sit on the grass and eat our heavenly meals. The weather was perfect. The sun was out and their was just the right amount of breeze. We went the whole lunch with no PDA. I'm proud of Monett and Henry for containing their bodily needs.

Later that day we went to chuck-e-cheese because why not? I haven't been here in forever! It was actually really fun when your goofing off with your friends. We got a few stares from the adults.

"I bet their is a hunk under that chuckee suit" hazel says to me

"Maybe" I say as I shrug my shoulders

I turn around for a second because a family asked to take a picture of them and when I look back I see hazel grinding and twerking on chuckee. I'm pretty sure this is illegal. Chuckee seems to like it though because he's dancing back. Hazel kisses his cheek and smiles. She comes back laughing.

"I JUST TWERKED ON CHUCK E CHEESE!" She screams

"I know I saw!" I say laughing "I think the whole world did"

Everyone was staring at Hazel. Some people were laughing.

The security guard comes to hazel and takes her arm.He's old and has a wrinkly creepy face.

"I got a few complaints from the customers about your twerking, so even though I very much enjoyed the show, I'm going to have to ask you an your friends to leave" he says

"Oh. ok. I'm sorry" says Hazel

Everyone applauds as they see hazel leave chuck-e-cheese.

"What happened?" Asks Miles

"I twerked on chuckee" says hazel

"Gross" says Courtney

"Good job" says Miles laughing

Since we got kicked out, we decide to go to bed bath and beyond. It was the closest thing to walk to.

After laying on some really comfortable beds, it was getting late so we decided to go back to my house. We all arrived safely. Everyone left about an hour later.

I had fun today. It got my mind off of things.