Chapter 74

I stare at the drops of rain as they race down to the bottom of the window. The sky is grey and full of stupid clouds.

"Well, looks like we're not going to the beach today" says Dylan waking up from his nap

"Mhm" I say

"Why not?" Answers Zac "there is no lighting, and it's not like we're not gonna get wet anyways"

"But all of our stuff is going to get soaked" i say

"I'm with Naomi. I don't really see the point in going to the beach. We can just stay in the beach house and do something indoors" says Dylan

I feel Miles starting to move. He rubs his eyes and sits up.

"Morning sunshine" I say as he said to me

"Hi" he smiles

When he notices the rain his smiles fades away

"It's raining?" He pouts

He groans and lays backdown on my lap facing down.

"I HATE RAIN" his voice is muffled "WHY IS IT RAINING, I DONT LIKE THIS, IM GOING TO SUE THE WEATHER CHANNEL FOR NOT TELLING ME THIS" he whines

"It's like 3:30 anyways so I mean it's not like we were going to be at the beach for too long. Calm your tits"

"They can't be calmed Naomi. These tits wanted to be at the beach and in the sea. And they're not"

"I'm sorry" I say

The car starts slowing down.

"Why are you slowing down?" Asks Dylan

"I don't know"

It gets slower and slower and eventually comes to a full stop.

Zac laughs nervously. Adams car and hazels car park to the side of the highway where we are.

I start to laugh at the irony

"This isn't funny" says Miles

"Yes it is" I laugh "especially since your so upset about it"

"I'm a big boy" he says "I think I can handle my emotions"

"I wouldn't be so sure" I smirk

Adam and Dylan got out of the car to see what's going on. They're going to get soaked. This is great.

Hazel knocks on the window with an umbrella and an annoyed look on her face.

"MILES" She says "This is your fault"

"Why is it my fault?!"

"You can't be sending negative energy okay?! You have to be happy and positive or else things like this will happen! Thanks to you now we have to solve this stupid problem. UGH"

"It wasn't my negative energy that caused the car to break down. I actually did it with my mind powers because I knew that you would be mad at me and it turns me on when your angry" he smiles

Hazel grunts, rolls her eyes and leaves.

I can't help but laugh at her reaction.

"Just for the record, it doesn't turn me on, I just thought it would make her a little less mad at me" he says

"I think it made her more mad" I laugh

"Ehhh. whatever. She'll get over it" he says

Dylan and Zac get in the car dripping wet.

"Guess what guys?" Says Dylan "Zac forgot to fill the tank with gasoline because he was staring at a strangers ass"

Miles busts up laughing.

"You forgot to fill the tank?!" He laughs even more "because you were staring at someone's ass?!?!?"

His laugh is contagious so obviously, I start to laugh as well.

"Yea" says Zac

"Your such an idiot" says Miles once his laughter calms down

"Adam and Courtney are bringing gasoline for us" says Dylan "But there is a 7/11 nearby so they won't take long"

"Oh ok" I say

It's already 4:00 and they're not back with the gasoline. I'm so sick of being in the same position for so long but I can't get out because it's still raining.

To make the time pass everyone in the car plays concentration. It might seem childish but whatever, it's fun. Dylan and I are usually the winners because Miles and Zac freak out and take too long to think.

At around 4:20 Adam and Courtney finally return with gasoline for us. They took so long because they probably had sex at the gas station. We pour it in and head out to the beach house with only 30 minutes left to arrive at our destination.

30 long minutes later, we finally reach the house. I'm soo happy to get out of this car. My butt was going to die if I sat here any longer.