Chapter 32

I texted Miles to calm down.

"Hey" I write

He almost instantly responds

"Hey baby. How's everything going?" He asks

"Pretty bad actually. This guy that goes to our school is here and he's being annoying and rude :("

"Aww baby don't listen to anything he says. just ignore him :)"

"Thanks :) so what are you doing?" I ask

"Playing a card game with Adam and some friends. He said more people are arriving later so I hope that makes it more fun. wbu?"

"I'm in the bathroom sitting on a bench texting you"

"How exhilarating"

"Yea."

"More people are here! Damn like 50 people just arrived!"

"That's good. I have to go now though the ceremony is about to start"

"Okay :( bye my beautiful muffin"

"Bye :)"

I hope miles is having a good time. He sounded bored. Lets just hope he doesn't have a little too much fun though. I'm a little worried about him drinking and me not being their to help but he's a big boy and he needs to learn.

I take a seat and I see a tall figure sitting next to me.

"You look beautiful in that dress" says Max

"You are the most bipolar person I know" I answer

"Sorry for giving you a compliment" he says offended

I didn't care though.

The ceremony started, they renewed their vows and all that wedding crap. It was super long though. I'm pretty sure I took a nap at one point.

When I turned to Max I saw him smiling with a huge grin.

"What" I say confused

He shows me his phone with a picture of me sleeping from ten minutes ago.

I turn red and quickly take his phone to delete the picture. He desperately tried to get his phone back but he failed. I finally press the delete button and sigh.

"Was that necessary" he asks

"Extremely" I say

The whole party ended at about 11:00 pm and everyone left to go home.

I scroll through Instagram and notice that Adam posted a picture of him and a stripper. Ew. I notice Miles in the back of the picture accidentally spilling some beer. That's clumsy of him.

I get home, watch a bunch of friends (the show), send miles a goodnight text and sleep.