Chapter 5

Today miles has been acting different. It's good though. He has been in such a positive mood giving everyone compliments with a huge grin plastered on his face. His usual self isn't very different, but today it's just more noticeable.

"Naomi!" He screams from across the hall "stop right their"

"Yes?" I say smiling

"U haven't forgotten about our super awesome trip to the movies today haven't you?" He asks

"That was today!!!" I say "oh my gosh miles I can't it's my dad's birthday! I'm so sorry"

"Oh.." He says solemnly "it's ok we can watch it another day"

"I'm kidding miles! Of course I remembered, your picking me up right? I ask

His sad eyes suddenly turned bright and full of life again

"Yes ma'am" he says

He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk to history together. How does Melissa not mind him being so flirty with other girls?

When we got to history I sat down and miles took the seat next to mine. I tried to listen to our teacher ramble on about the intolerable acts and what not and I actually caught miles staring at me a few times. 4 to be exact.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I say smirking while still looking forward

My smile fades when I see him digging in his pocket. He takes his phone out and snaps a picture of me. Stunned, I laugh and take a picture of him. I bet he's flirty with other girls like this too, but for now I just enjoy it.