Chapter 92

I woke up to the feeling of Miles' lips on my forehead. My eyes flutter open to see him next to me

"Morning beautiful" he says

"Good morning" I smile hugging him and burying my face in his shoulder

I peck his neck and then his lips

"Is it safe for me to come in?" Someone asks from outside of the door

"Yea" says Miles

Dylan comes in and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. Miles and I leave our room and see Hazel, Louise, Delaney, and Max watching tv.

Where the hell did Max and Delaney sleep?

"Hey!" says hazel "What do you guys want to do today?"

"Ummm I'm fine with anything. I don't care" I say

"Ok"

Adam runs out of his room with Courtney on his back.

"Stop!" Laughs Courtney "I'm going to fall off!"

Adam spins a few times and plops Courtney down on the couch. He laughs and pecks her lips which surprises her. Do I sense a relationship forming?

Dylan steps out of the shower with a towel over his lower half looking pissed. Hazels eyes nearly pop out of her head when she sees him.

"Where are my clothes?" He asks me and Miles particularly

"...I don't know" I say honestly

"Up your ass" says Miles "They're in the closet smart ass"

"Oh"

"So what are we doing today?" Asks Adam looking very happy

Everyone shrugs

"Let's go to the carnival place that's like 10 minutes away" says Dylan

"Alright"

Monett and Henry come out of their rooms. We catch them up on what we are doing and head out the door. Zac hasn't arrived but were not going to wait for him. That's what he gets for being a slut.

Once we arrived I could feel the excitement build up inside me. Last time I went to a carnival I was 8. I fucking love these things.

It was colorful and loud. Once we park, I shriek, take Miles' hand and start running.

"Come onnn!!!!" I say pulling his hand but he just walks

I give up

"Your such a slowpoke" I say

"I am not" he says

He runs up to me and picks me up bridal style. Cheesy as fuck. He starts to run making me hold on tighter but I swear were both going to fall. And we do. But it's on the grass so we didn't die.

He laughs and rolls on top of me giving me a kiss. He stands up and holds out his hand for me to take it, so I do.

Miles, Adam, Dylan, Henry and Max compete to win the water gun squirting game.

"Which stuffed animal do you want?" Miles asks me with a cocky smile

"Oh shut up teller. I'm winning" smirks Adam

The game starts and everyone's points look exactly even. I can't even tell who is ahead.

"Player 2 wins!" Says the worker

I look to see who's sitting in the 2nd seat and see Adam grinning.

"Told you" he says to Miles

"I would love the big tiger" says Adam

The worker nods and gladly give him his prize. The tiger was huge. Adam tries to hide it behind his back and taps Courtney's shoulder. She turns around oblivious to the fact that he just won. He takes out the tiger in front of her startling her a bit.

"Oh my gosh!!! Our favorite animal!" She smiles "thank youu!!!"

She hugs him and awkwardly let's go.

Once she's alone I go up to her.

"Fuck buddies don't do that" I smile

Her cheeks turn red

"I know." she says "is this a bad thing?"

"No! I think this is great! You could actually have a relationship with him"

"I guess. But maybe he's just being nice because he has no commitments"

"Or maybe he genuinely likes you"

"I hope" she smiles

Large hands cover my eyes.

"Miles" I smile

When he takes them off of my face I see him holding a huge ball of cotton candy.

"Surprise!" He smiles "I couldn't win you the prize but who the hell cares when there is cotton candy?!"

"Hell yes! Thank you!"

Fun fact about me: I nearly never eat cotton candy because once I have a small piece I physically can not stop. I'm a cotton candy machine.

I haven't had some in what feels like forever! And I've been craving it so the timing is perfect.

2 huge bags of cotton candy later;

"Let's go on the vomatron!" I beg

"You just ate like double your weight of cotton candy" he laughs

"I don't care"

"Alright"

Were both pretty much adrenaline junkies so were more excited than nervous.

The vomatron is a device that goes up in the air and spins like crazy. It's hard to explain.

"You ready?" Asks an old lady that looks like Gollum from The Lord of the rings

"Yes!" I say excitedly

She pulls a lever and we shoot up in the air. I can feel my stomach nearly falling out of my throat which is honestly one of the best feelings ever. Before I knew it, the ride had ended. That was short.

"Your hair!" We both say at the same time laughing at each other

I run my fingers through his hair to try to fix it

"OHHH BABY KEEP GOING UHHH" he moans mockishly

I see a few parents cover their children's ears

"SHUT UP" I laugh and smack his arm

"I'm sorry you had to hear that" he says to the poor kids

"Wow I would be a great dad" he laughs sarcastically

He honestly would. He loves kids.

"You would" I say

"I would?"

"Yea. You're so nice and patient with your little sister. It's no different"

"I guess" he smiles

We meet up with the rest of the group and go to eat at a burger place. After some amazing burgers and 2 more cotton candy bags it starts to get darker outside so we make one last stop; the Ferris wheel.

Everyone lined up with their 'couples'

Louise joined Dylan and Hazel because she was left out again. We still have no clue where Zac is.

Me and Miles get in our seats and right when the door closes he pulls me in for a kiss.

"You couldn't even wait to get to the top?" I giggle

"Guess not" he smiles

So pretty much we kissed the whole Ferris wheel ride. I couldn't even enjoy the view but who the hell cares when I get to kiss Miles fucking Teller.

When we step out I see Delaney jumping up and down.

"Did you see the beautiful view?!" She exclaims "it was so gorgeous!"

Being an art major, she gets excited with these things.

"Yes it was" smirks Miles