Chapter 107

"Close your eyes" Miles tells me as we walk into our room.

The room that we're staying in is actually more of Max's art studio. The tidy room is decorated with Max's artwork and full of his supplies. Luckily he has a futon and a TV in here making it the perfect room for us to stay in.

"Baby you really didn't need to get me anything" I take a seat on our bed and do as I'm told.

"I know" He says and I can tell that he's smiling "But when I saw it I couldn't resist"

I feel a bag being placed on my lap.

"Can I open my eyes?" I ask

"Yeah"

As soon as I do, I see a small victoria's secret bag on my lap. When I take out what's inside I see a sheer black bra with beautiful black lace flowers scattered throughout and a matching black thong. The garment is scattered with small iridescent gemstones giving it a subtle sparkle.

"Oh my god this is gorgeous!" I gasp "I love it so much!"

"yeah?" He smiles as I jump up and give him several kisses

"I feel bad I didn't get you anything"

"Don't worry baby, this is a gift for me too"

——————————————————————

The day consisted of going to central park and the Museum of Modern Art. Max and I gawked at the art pieces while Miles just blurted out "I don't get it" after looking at an abstract piece for two seconds. It was cute seeing him try to appreciate the art but after a few hours, he kind of gave up and started to play subway surfers on his phone. I love my boyfriend but he has the smallest attention span I've ever seen.

I'm really relieved that there hasn't been any awkward tension between Max and Miles. I kind of expected Miles to get a little weirded out by staying with my ex but I guess he's mature enough to see that our relationship is strictly platonic. Plus I feel like Miles might have caught on to the sexual tension going on between Max and Harry.

After the museum, we went to eat at Max's favorite pizza restaurant. The place is playing live music and I feel so happy as I watch Max and Miles fangirling over the new spiderman movie. Each day that we spend here only makes me love NYC more. Living here would be a dream.

We get back to Max's apartment exhausted from all of the walking but I quickly feel refreshed after a shower. I smile to myself as I take my new lingerie out of its box and try it on. I'm not sure how miles knew exactly what size to get but everything fits me perfectly. I can't help but stare at myself in the mirror. I've never felt this sexy. I turn around and my jaw drops when I see how good my ass looks in this thong. Miles is going to love this. I shake my head to get rid of the horny thoughts trying to distract me and put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"NAOMI" I hear miles say as I step out of the shower

I join him and Max in the living room and I can tell something is up.

"Why do you guys look so sus" I giggle

"because... you know what would be fun right now?" Max says pulling out a box and setting it on the coffee table "drugs"

"Max you already know how I feel about cigarretes"

"They're not cigarettes baby" Says Miles as I open the box

Inside were multiple bags of weed, a grinder, rolling papers, and some gummmies.

"Holy shit Max, this is a lot of weed" I say