Chapter 96

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. (Seriously though, don't read if your not into this stuff)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I wake up and look at my phone. It's 10:17 pm. Miles isn't next to me so I leave the room. I see him in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"You woke up" he smiles

"Did I?" I say "where is everyone?"

"I don't know. They weren't here when I woke up"

"Oh"

I see a note on the door. It says;

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We went clubbing. You guys can come too but we didn't really feel like waiting on you. You won't want to miss it, it's drag queen night! It's next to the new creepy tattoo parlor that's like 20 minutes away. I'll maybe see you their?

-XoXo gossip girl

-jk it's hazel
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"They went clubbing" I say

"That's nice" he chuckles

He takes out a box of strawberries and chocolate

"Wanna make chocolate covered strawberries?"

"Yea!" I say happily

He puts the chocolate in the microwave so it can melt. I take it out and set it on the table next to the strawberries.

Miles dips his finger in the melted chocolate and before he can put it in his mouth I take it and suck the chocolate off.

"Well that was a turn on" he smirks

My cheeks turn bright red

Yea I know. It was super sexual. But I swear I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted some fucking chocolate.

After all of the strawberries are perfectly dipped in the chocolate we put them in the fridge so the chocolate hardens.

Miles takes out the can of whipped cream and squirts some in his mouth. He takes the can and points it towards me smearing the whipped cream all over my lips. I lick off what I can but before I know it Miles begins to lick it off too. Jesus Christ this guy knows how to turn me on.

I take a little caramel cube and pop it in my mouth. Why the hell does this fridge have so many pastries?

"Want some?" I smile

He smirks and kisses me pulling back some of the caramel into his mouth. Holy shit that was hot. I laugh but I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting a little nervous.

This food shit is kinky as fuck.

He comes closer to me and slides his hands up my shirt snaking them around my waist.

"You are making me go crazy" he smiles

"Am I?" I say pressing my body against his

I go on my tiptoes so were more at eye level. He chuckles and brings his head down so our lips meet. He pulls back to tease me. I smile and wrap my hands around his neck to pull him in again, but this time it was more urgent. We slow down and our lips find their pace.

His hands go to my butt and lift me up sitting me on the counter. I open my legs so he can get closer. One of his arms are wrapped around my waist and the other is grabbing the bottom of my thigh.