Chapter 15

Sophie

☼☼☼

~1:33 am~

to: "sex god" Mikey

mikeyyyyyyy

~1:33 am~

from: "sex god" Mikey

why are you texting me you dweeb you're right next to me

~1:35 am~

to: "sex god" Mikey

i hate youuuuuuu so much

~1:35 am~

to: "sex god" Mikey

but that's a lie because i love you sooooooo much

~1:35 am~

to: "sex god" Mikey

and you don't love me back mikeyyyyyy

~1:36 am~

to: "sex god" Mikey

and it makes me sad :-(

~1:38 am~

from: "sex god" Mikey

what actually talk to me please.

I looked up from the blinding light of my phone, looking directly at Michael. He was already staring back. He had a different girl from the one he was making out with earlier perched on his lap. Letting out a frustrated sigh, I grabbed onto Calum's hand and started pulling him away from the table. I stumbled a bit but Calum caught me. He was always there to catch me. I liked it.

"Can we leave now?" I asked him and he just nodded, grinning.

***

The sun crawled in through the cracks of the blinds as I moved closer to the breathing closer object next to me.

"Good morning Mikey," I whispered.

Michael moved and wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. It didn't feel right.

"Did you say Michael?" the voice groaned.

I fucked up.

Lifting my head up slowly and took in my surroundings, I was not in the light green colored room I had been staying in the past few days. How the fuck did I end up in Calum's room?

My head hurt and I slowly brought my head back down and laid it down on Calum's chest. I wouldn't have panicked much but I was only in my underwear and a giant t-shirt and Calum was only in his boxers.

This is not good. I'm going to hell. This is not good. I'm going to hell. How do I explain this to Michael? I'm going to be murdered and then I'm going to hell.

I had the worse luck. I tried going back to sleep because that seemed to be Calum's plan but all I could do was look up at the ceiling and reevaluate everything bad that had happened in the past 12 hours. What even happened?

I tried moving over in the bed but Calum had me pulled so closely to him I could barely breathe. I pushed his arm off slowly and put my pillow there instead. Calum didn't seem to notice as he pulled the pillow closer to him.

I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table and knew I was even more fucked. 17 missed calls and 43 texts messages all from Michael.

~8:53 am~