Chapter 11

Michael

☼☼☼

I looked down at the girl that was cuddled into my side. Sophie was so adorable. The guys had finished Human Centipede and they were almost done with their second horror movie while Sophie had fallen asleep a bit after I had tweeted our picture.

She had lifted one of her legs onto my lap in her sleep. She was gorgeous. Her face looked at rest and it reminded me of the times I had FaceTimed her and she had fallen asleep. There was only one difference now and it was that there wasn't a screen in the middle. I had one of my hands resting on top of her thigh. I was content to say the least.

"Don't go in the room! Don't go in the room!" Ashton started yelling at the TV.

"Ashton, be quiet. You're going to wake up Sophie," I hissed.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

Another murder happened and he screamed like a chick to put it nicely.

"Ashtom- shuz op," Sophie murmured. Her voice was muffled and she was basically speaking into my chest if her face hadn't been tilted slightly.

"Sorry Sophie," Ashton whispered and Sophie flicked him off, earning Ashton to be laughed at by the rest of us guys.

"Harsh," he muttered.

I started running my fingers through her hair until I felt her fall asleep again.

"So, what are you going to do with her while we're in Australia?" Calum asked pointing at Soph and I.

"I just want to show her around and show her like my childhood," I said shrugging.

"Don't you mean your manhood?" Ashton asked rolling his eyes.

"You are disgusting. I'd wait until she's okay with it at least," I said and the guys started laughing.

"Are you going to show her the skating place nearby?" Calum asked.

"No, she'd kick my ass. She used to figure skate as a child," I said shaking my head.

"I'd pay to see that," Luke said and Calum nodded his head agreeing.

"You're no fucking help guys," I whined.

"But like when you fall, you can pull her down with you meaning extra cuddles," Luke said.

"That's the smartest thing one of you idiots have said in the past half hour," I said.

"Take her like not tomorrow but the day after? I'm not sure," Luke said shrugging his shoulders.

"I was going to take her shopping and then to meet my parents. She had told me that there was clothing and stuff that she wasn't able to get in time before her parents kicked her out. I want to pay and replace that for her," I said smiling.

"If I were Sophie, I'd date you," Ashton said and I grinned.

"I hope," I whispered.

"Michael," I heard Sophie's voice groan.

"What babe?" I asked kissing the top of her head.

"Can you take me to bed?" She whispered.

"Yeah, you take her in bed!" Ashton exclaimed.

"You're an ass," Soph said still groggy from waking up.

"Hey! That's rude," Ashton whined.

"I'm going to take her to bed guys, see you guys tomorrow. Just let yourselves out whenever," I said.