NEW BOOK :-)

Hello all my lovely readers. I think I'm going to start a short story because I came up with the idea and I really like it and I want to write it so I have the prologue up already and if you want go read it, thank you. I'd appreciate it lots.

It's called Come With Me and it's a Calum one and I think you all will love it. It's based on the Echosmith concert I went to and I was really inspired by something that happened so I wanted to write about it. So yeah, enjoy.

While you are waiting for that and the next update of this story you should all read my other stories aka my Lashton one called 48 Hours, my Muke one called Cracked Ice and my other Lashton one called If You Don't Know

48 Hours is kind of sexual and about Luke and Ashton knowing each other for 48 Hours (self explanatory really) but I think you guys would love it.

The one called Cracked Ice is about hockey!michael and figure skater!Luke and it's gonna be really cute in a way I guess if you're open to what happens in the story.

Finally I have one called If You Don't Know which is a Lashton one and it's a dystopian novel where you have to choose between being able to love or being able to learn as much as you want, like besides the basics so yeah :-)

I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT BTW ITS CALLED HOPELESS AND ITS A MICHAEL ONE PLEASE READ IT I SWEAR YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT SO PLEASE READ IT :-)

Thank you so much for 18k reads and I'll be updating soon. I love you all. Xx

~_HeartbreakHemmings