Chapter 26

Sophie

☼☼☼

"Michael, stop poking me or I swear to God that I will push you out of this plane window," I whined, slapping his hand away.

We were seventeen hours into our twenty-two hour flight to Los Angeles and all the boys were starting to get antsy. Well, not all the boys, just Michael really. All the others were able to distract themselves by watching TV, playing a game, or listening to music but not Michael. He found it entertaining to mess with me even though I had been in the middle of sleeping.

My month in Australia had come to an end and I got to say goodbye to all of the boys families the day before but now we were on our way to the United States again and we were going to be celebrating New Years Eve in Los Angeles.

"Can't you just watch a movie or go jerk off in the plane bathroom or something?" I asked, making Michael laugh at my annoyed expression.

"Why would I jerk off when you can do it for me?" Michael asked, answering my question with another question. I really hated him sometimes. Just kidding, I really cared for him but I just wanted to sleep.

"Okay, come to the bathroom in five minutes," I said, I quickly undid my seat belt and got up, walking towards the bathroom.

I made sure to swing my hips a bit more and looked back to see Michael gawking at me. All of the other boys were too distracted to notice what was going on. I saw that both of the stalls were vacant and I went into the one on the left, the one farthest away from others. I sat on the sink and mindlessly played with my fingernails until I heard a knock on the door only a few minutes later.

"Sophie, are you in there?" a voice whispered, I instantly recognized it as the blue-haired dork that I called my boyfriend.

"Yeah," I whispered back, I reached forward and unlocked the door. It wasn't even a second later that Michael had closed and locked the door again and I was pressed against it. His lips were against my neck and my fingers were in his hair as he held me up against himself.

His lips made a steady pace to my jaw and then connected with my lips for the first time. Michael's tongue ran across my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I quickly complied. I wanted to be close to Michael and this seemed to be as close as I could get at the moment.

Michael and I fought for dominance but he quickly won and I just left him to keep exploring my mouth with his tongue. My fingers pulled on his hair and he let out a quiet, breathy m.oan. He started g.rinding our hips together and he muttered a quiet "f.uck" before he nipped at my skin again.

"Please, Sophie, do anything," Michael begged, his words coming out in short pants.

I pushed him back slightly, taking him by surprise by my "dominance" which wasn't really dominance and I pulled at the strings of his sweatpants, quickly pulling them down along with his boxers, and got onto my knees.

***

"You guys smell like s.ex," Luke commented, as Michael finally made it back to our seats. I had gone two minutes prior and now Michael was sitting next to me.

"What ever do you mean?" Michael asked, making a confused face trying to confuse Luke, but his eyes were still glazed over from being in pure bliss.

"Both of you have bright red, swollen lips. Michael your hair is a mess, more than it normally is, Sophie your face is as red as Michael's old hair color and once again Michael, your shirt is on backwards and I can see h,ickeys on you Sophie. You guys are disgusting, joining the mile high club and s.hit," Luke said, pointing out different things on each of us, making us blush at the fact that the most innocent guy both of us knew could sense these things.

"Shut up Luke, at least I can get some," Michael grumbled, turning in the other direction and looking out the window, making Luke and I laugh.

I felt kind of smug as I saw the purplish marks on his neck and how disheveled his hair was. I'd say my second time giving a b.lowjob was a success. The only other time I had done it was last summer when I worked as a summer camp counselor and hooked up with another one of the workers a few time. It was a casual fling but nothing really advanced from that.

I actually liked doing this stuff with Michael because we truly cared about each other and we knew that we wouldn't intentionally hurt each other because of it.

I stared at the screen in front of me until Luke was asleep next to me and Michael was on my other side doing nothing as well.

"Michael, can we watch a movie?" I asked, we still had about four hours left in the flight and staring out the window for another few hours was not something I wanted to do.

"Can we watch a horror movie?" Michael asked, a wide, cheeky smile on his face, knowing that I would automatically turn down the offer. I would cry in front of everyone on the plane if he made me watch a horror movie.

"Fuck no, do you want me to p.iss myself in front of everyone?" I asked, "I didn't know you had that type of k.ink. If you do have that k.ink, I think we need to break up."

"You're gross, do you really think I'd be into that? Of course I am, but I wouldn't pee on you until the fourth date, duh. What kind of s.mut have you been reading recently? I think I need to cut you off on what you read on Wattpad," Michael stated, reaching towards my phone. I knew he'd delete Wattpad but I quickly put it in my bra so that he couldn't get to it.

"Really? You think I wouldn't reach down there, especially after everything that just happened in the plane bathroom?" Michael asked, whispering this time so that no wandering ears would hear. I giggled at what he had said and rested my head on a shoulder.

"Just choose a movie, you dork. We're going to be in Los Angeles by the time you decide to actually choose something," I said ignoring his question completely and pulled out my headphones so we could share while watching the movie.

"What about the movie Bad Grandpa?" Michael asked, lifting up the arm rest in between us and pulling me into his grasp.

The rest of our flight was left with us trying to not laugh to loudly and getting yelled at by Calum and Ashton to shut up. Luke was too passed out to even hear us laughing. Our time just spent laughing and watching movies and making fun of each other was my favorite way to spend time with him.

I loved my best friend, and maybe I did love him like my boyfriend. I wasn't exactly sure yet but I know I'd find out soon enough.

☼☼☼

Hi okay, there was kind of a small time skip to like a week and a half after their first date (like even Christmas passed but I didn't feel like wiring that out since I don't really like Christmas oops) and they're now on their way to the America part of them being together! Also, I hope you enjoyed the somewhat smut. I just feel like I'm bad at writing it lol

Also, check out my other stories. I won't be posting about each of them individually again until the end of this book but still check them out and I think you'll like them!

I love you guys so much and thank you for supporting this book. I'm going to be so sad when it ends. I love you. Xx

~malumwritings