one million reads

This story has one million reads!!! Oh my fucking gosh!!! I started this book almost two years ago (in June is its two year anniversary) and I never expected it to get this far. I was ending eighth grade omg and I never ever ever thought a story that I had written the prologue to in spring break would be a story I was actually going to have become a huge deal.

I used to write One Direction fanfics (I had like five and they were nasty. I might post them for your pleasure of you want) and then I moved on to poetry and basically it was shitty poetry of me being in love with my guy best friend (they're still up) and I had like 70 followers maybe when I started Internet Friends. I had two other stories up that I deleted and then I had this one. I hated writing this near the end. It was rushed and I don't know if you guys noticed but you guys kept me writing and I'm so glad I finished this. I NEVER HAD A PLOT WRITTEN OUT FOR THIS AND I WILL NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN. I was growing as a writer while writing this and I think my writings improved a lot since the start. I now have 8.7k people following me and they all support my work and I love you all so much.

I can't believe ONE MILLION. That's nothing I expected to ever achieve. This is huge for me. I would always delete books but this was the first long book that I actually finished and I'm so proud of myself and I'm so happy you guys support it so much. You guys make me feel so special and if I ever have an awful day I just think of you all.

I hope you guys have also checked out my other stories! I have grown so much as a writer since then and I've started a new one called Exposed which will be longer than Internet Friends and I think you guys will like it a lot because I LOVE writing in it. It would mean a lot if you guys would read it.

Again, thanks so much for one millions reads and I hope to see your support on my other stories! Xx

-malumwritings