Chapter 10

Sophie

☼☼☼

I woke up with a feeling of suffocation. It was incredibly warm where I was and there was an arm around me. I started panicking until I saw the light green walls next to me. I relaxed instantly into the arms that were wrapped around me.

I turned slightly to see that Michael was asleep basically on top of me. I giggled at the sight. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and took a picture of us together. It seemed unreal to me that I was finally with my best friend. I set my phone back down and cuddled deeper into Michael.

"I see you're awake," a voice whispered into my ear. I squealed not knowing that he had been awake. I felt myself blush.

"Did you take a picture of me sleeping?" Michael asked. His voice was raspy and deep from being asleep for awhile.

"No?" I said blushing.

"Oh really?" Michael asked smirking.

"Yeah," I said a bit more confidentially and less like a question.

Michael got up from where he was lying and crawled on top of me. I felt myself blush even more. He sat down on top of me and I let out a huff.

"Michael, you're so heavy," I whined.

"Oh really?" Michael asked again smirking.

"Are you going to keep asking the same question or?" I asked trailing off.

"No," he said and then his hands were on my stomach; tickling.

I was laughing as hard as I could and Michael was laughing along with me. I was trying to fight him off but he took my hands in one of his hands and kept tickling.

"Michael! Stop!" I squealed. I tried kicking but he was literally sat on my waist, I was kind of out of options. I was laughing and Michael was laughing at my reaction.

"Only if you admit you took a picture of me sleeping," Michael said stopping the tickling for a few moments.

"Fine, I did," I whined to try and get him to stop. I was comfortable.

I watched Michael grabbed my phone off the bedside table and took a picture.

"What did you take a picture of, Clifford?" I asked.

"Me sitting on top of you," he said nonchalantly.

"Why?" I asked.

"So the guys think I'm getting some," he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Michael Gordon Clifford!" I squeaked. I don't know what it was but I was guessing it was Michael being taken by surprise as I was able to jump up on him and now we were reversed. I was sitting on him as he was lying underneath me.

"I was kidding," Michael grumbled at the fact I had him pinned down and he couldn't move.

I let go of his hands and we sat there in peace and a comfortable silence.

"Can I see the picture you got earlier?" Michael asked speaking up.

I handed him my phone.

"What's the password?" He asked.

"1-1-2-0," I mumbled.

"My birthday?" He asked and I blushed. I buried my face into his chest to try hiding my blush and I was now lying on him.

"Maybe," I mumbled.

"You're so cute," he cooed.

I saw him open up the pictures and looked at the one I took.