bonus chapter - first place

This was submitted by forgettheromance it was the first one I received and definitely my favorite. It was so cute and so well written. I loved it and yeah, definitely go follow her because her writing is amazing. Also the note she put at the beginning was adorable.

***

"What are you doing?" Michael asks from behind me, making me jump a mile high.
"Baking a cake." I breathe when I realize it's only him.

"What kind of cake?"

"A good one?" I giggle, glancing over my shoulder at him as he pulls on the ends of his hair. It's red now. I may have played with his subconscious and bought the dye for him.

"But what flavor?" He whines, walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"This is so corny please stop it." I say, shrugging his kisses away.

"Corny or cringy?" Michael laughs and I roll my eyes at him. "Kiss me." He says, puckering his lips and turning my face.

"Ew, no, gross." I shake my head, giggling softly.

"What? I'm not ew. I'm hot as fuck." Michael crosses his arms with a pout on his face.

"You're so ew. Like, too ew to function."

"You're so mean to me Sophie" He huffs.

I finish mixing the cake mix, turning around and glaring at him playfully. "Shut up and help me put the batter into the pan." I smile and he shakes his head.

"Kiss." Michael says, holding his arms out for me.

I roll my eyes, walking closer to him and grabbing his hands. "Fine." I smile, pecking his lips and he grins.

"Now say I'm hot as fuck." He smirks.

"I'm hot as fuck." I raise an eyebrow, making the redhead roll his eyes. "Fine, my lovely, needy boyfriend is hot as fuck."

Michael smiles his big toothy grin, lifting me off the ground, and pressing his lips to mine. I kiss him back softly before pushing at his chest gently. "As much as I want you to fuck my mouth with your tongue right now, Vuke are coming over later and I promised Valeria a cake." I pout, running my fingers through my boyfriend's hair.

Mikey groans, his eyes shooting daggers at me before letting me down. "I can lick the bowl?" His eyebrows raise and I coo at him internally.

"You can lick the bowl and the spoon." I nod my head, grabbing the pan out and attempting to pour the batter into it.

"Yes! Oh, wait, let me help." He says, grabbing the bowl right before I drop it on the floor.

"Thanks." I smile, my heart swelling when he looks at me.

--

"This cake is fucking delicious." Valeria moans with her mouth full, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Can I have a bite?" Luke asks her and she slaps his hand away as he goes to grab it.

"Hell no, go get your own. I don't share food." She says, shoveling another massive bite into her mouth.

Luke pouts, leaning onto her shoulder anyways. He honestly looks like a little, lovestruck puppy. It's adorable. "What are we getting for dinner?" Val asks me and I shrug, laying my hands on my stomach as I look at her protruding one. "I'm craving Cantonese. Luke, are there any Cantonese restaurants around here?" She asks her fiance.

"Babe, have you ever even eaten Cantonese?" He asks, looking up at her and she glares at him.

"Baby Vuke wants Cantonese." She narrows her eyes some more.