Chapter 17

Sophie

☼☼☼

"F.uck."

Out of every way I was expecting to be woken up this morning, I didn't think it would be from my best friend having a w.et dream.

Michael had his arms around me with his fingertips digging deeply into my hips. I knew bruises would be forming. He was lazily g.rinding against my leg and I wanted to do nothing more than to push him off the bed.

"F.uck, Sophie," he m.oaned louder.

I froze from where I had been lying and slowly turned towards my overly h.orny friend. Not only was he having a w.et dream but he was having a w.et dream about me. I could feel a blush rising on my cheeks and I wanted desperately to bury myself in a hole.

"So-Sophie. Oh my god, f.uck."

Michael started moving his hips h.arder and his m.oans got louder. I only let it last about two seconds more before I couldn't take it anymore.

I poked Michael repeatedly on the cheek harshly. He woke up abruptly and moved himself up quickly, causing our foreheads to hit. F.uck, Michael.

"Wha-what the fuck?" Michael groaned.

"Michael, dammit," I said rubbing my head in the spot where Michael and I had collided.

"Why did you wake me up?" he grumbled.

"More like why did you wake me up?" I asked, I was trying to hint towards Michael's b.oner that was still digging into my leg. He lifted the blanket up slightly and there was a very, very noticible tent in his b.oxers. There was a massive blush on my face and I was trying to hide in my hands.

"Oh my god, shit So-Sophie, I'm so sorry," he started apologizing repeatedly with a giant blush on his face.

"Chill, I'm obviously very used to being woken up by my best friend m.oaning my name," I said shrugging as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

Michael blushed even more and now his face matched his hair.

"I'll be right back," he said frantically running to the bathroom, leaving me on the bed feeling confused as hell.

***

Things between Michael and I were awkward to say the least. He wouldn't look at me in the eyes and if we talked he would only respond with one word. I don't know if he was embarrassed or what but honestly I didn't really mind. I have caught Michael in so many less compromising situations so honestly it was really confusing on why he was freaking out.

"Michael, do you have anything planned for today?" I asked lazily. We had been sitting in the living room and I had been draped ungracefully over the recliner.

I had gotten quite bored of scrolling through my phone to the point where I had started looking up one-shots and imagines. And maybe a bit of smut, but Michael didn't have to know that.

"No," he mumbled.

"OK, I'll call Calum then to see if he wants to do anything," I said thinking out loud.

"No, don't do that," Michael whined, jumping up quickly and taking my phone, shoving it into his b.oxers.

"What the f.uck, Michael?" I snapped, I was pissed. Not only hadn't he talked to me all day but when I tried to make plans, he goes and takes my phone, shoving it into his pants. I don't ever want it back knowing that it's been rubbing against his j.unk.

"You go and don't talk to me all day because of a fucking w.et dream you had when everyone has them, so you shouldn't be embarrassed, and you can't even look me in the eyes. You haven't said more than five words in a sentence to me at all, we aren't even close to each other like we were three days ago and if this is going to go on for two months, I don't see the point in being here," I said exasperated and running my fingers through my hair. I pushed it out of my face and I saw Michael look at me sadly.