Chapter 29 +

Sophie

(you talked; I listened. there is somewhat smut at *** if you are uncomfortable with that skip to the second ***) (it's not even that good of smut but eh)

☼☼☼

Halen screamed as I took him by surprise and jumped on his back, wrapping my arms around him. We were at the airport and I had called him not even a few seconds earlier to ask him where he was but he didn't know I was already twenty feet behind him.

"Hi big brother," I said smiling as I looked down at him from where I was on his back.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me, as I hoped off of his back and was being hugged by him.

"I missed you so much, Soph," he said as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

I had missed my older brother so much and I was so glad I got to see him again. The longest we had ever been apart was about three days so this was completely different for us with me being halfway across the world.

"What am I? Dirt?" a voice said, breaking apart the sentimental moment between my brother and I.

I pulled away to see Valeria with her arms crossed against her chest with a pout on her face. I quickly rushed to her and wrapped my arms around her. I was so happy to see my best friend as well and I knew she felt the same. We always hung out together and being gone for almost a month was something both of us weren't used to.

"Where's Michael and the others?" she asked as we pulled away from our long embrace.

"They're back at the hotel, wanted to give us our own special reunion without getting mobbed and stuff," I explained and Halen and Valeria both nodded their heads in agreement, "We can leave now if you want since you guys have your stuff."

"That works," Halen said smiling.

I motioned for them to follow me as I turned around made my way back to the bodyguard that Michael wouldn't let me leave the hotel without.

We slowly made our way to the car I had taken to the airport in the first place and we were soon on our way back to the hotel and all I could hear was the soft sound of the radio and Valeria rambling about how hot Luke was going to be in person.

***

Michael finished pulling off his shirt and pressed his lips to mine repeatedly. It wasn't that much longer until he had pulled of his b.oxers and my p.anties has well. I heard the somewhat familiar sound of foil ripping from where I was lying and I saw Michael rolling the c.ondom on.

"This is okay right?" Michael asked, looking down on me as he was hovering above me, our skin pressed together as he pressed light kisses to my neck.

"Yes Michael, just do something," I begged, clutching onto Michael's forearm as he slowly started to push himself into me and I let out a audible m.oan as he slowly did so.

We had been watching movies together but eventually got distracted by making out and now here we were, in a hotel bed, having s.ex for the first time together. Our friends had left to go out to eat but we weren't really that hungry at the moment and I was so glad we had decided not to go with them. I knew I really cared for him and I loved being so close to him.

Michael pushed himself all the way in, making both of us m.oan together as he muffled his by burying his face into my neck. We were going slow but it was probably the greatest s.ex I had ever had and I felt like Michael felt the same way. He slowly thrusted in and out and both of us were in pure bliss.

My hands made their way into Michael's hair and I tugged at the red strands as Michael groaned from the feeling. I m.oaned softly as I felt Michael start sucking on my sweet spot again and I knew he was marking me as he continued thrusting into me. My nails scratched down his back and he m.oaned loudly at the rough feeling.

I felt a warm out form in my stomach and I knew I was close. The feeling was something I had never really felt before.

"Michael, I'm so close," I whimpered as I clenched around him.

"So am I, baby," he said with gritted teeth.

It was only a minute or two later when I felt myself reach my high and r.eleased with Michael still moving inside of me. He continued as I rode out my high and not even halfway through, he was releasing too. Michael continued moving through his high and soon he was collapsing on top of me after he had gotten up and thrown away the used c.ondom.

***

He pressed light kissed to my cheek as we had our limbs tangled together and his hands were around my bare waist. I pressed my lips lightly to his and I knew there wasn't anywhere else I'd rather be. Michael hummed softly as we laid in silence.

"That was amazing," Michael whispered, still obviously in bliss from what had happened. He pressed a kiss to my shoulder and I shivered from the feeling.

Michael moved his hands softly against my skin and I giggled as his hands tickled my side. I had never felt so at peace in my life and I was so happy to be with the person I'm pretty sure I was in love with.

Michael's breath slowly calmed down and so did mine as I got in sync with him. I wasn't exactly tired but I could tell Michael was as he was soon on sleep and lying to the side of me. I moved away from him and turned on the TV, and it seemed as if in his sleep he noticed I had moved and every few minutes I would feel his hands finding my leg or my arm or my face as if to make sure I was still there. I had never felt more loved.

☼☼☼

One more chapter :( anyways if you're reading my other stories updates will be slower because I start school tomorrow and I started marching band two weeks ago and that's basically why it took me so long to update (besides the fact I hadn't finished my summer reading either) Hopefully I'll be updating again and have the epilogue in about a week. I love you guys so much and thank you for 108k reads. I never expected anything like this to happen with my story and I never expected for so many people to support it. Thank you so much. I love you so so so so much. Xx

~malumwritings