Chapter 30

Sophie

☼☼☼

*two months later*

~12:05 pm~

From: "sex god" boyfriend

i love you soph

~12:05 pm~

From: "sex god" boyfriend

oH SHIT I WAS PLANNING ON TELLING YOU THAT IN PERSON AND NOT THROUGH TEXT I AM A HORRIBLE BOYFRIEND JUST IGNORE IT

~12:07 pm~

To: "sex god" boyfriend

ur such a dork

~12:07 pm~

To: "sex god" boyfriend

i love you too though

~12:08 pm~

To: "sex god" boyfriend

my train shows up in fifteen minutes you better be there to pick me up you asshole

love you tho

~12:10 pm~

From: "sex god" boyfriend

shit was that today?? i completely forgot soph

~12:10 pm~

From: "sex god" boyfriend

jk i'm at the station already

pls don't chop off my balls

***

"My beautiful girlfriend, please run to me!" a voice yelled and I recognized it as my dorky boyfriend. I could easily spot him through the heavy crowds of people, saying he was about seven feet tall and his hair was neon blue at the moment, but I could not get to him.

There were a lot of suitcases and people, a lot of people, in the way. We hadn't seen in each other in person in three months and we just wanted to reunite peacefully. I had gone back home and had officially gotten the job as my boyfriend's band's merchandise designer and I could work at home and work the hours I wanted as long as I managed to get the projects they wanted turned in on time. It was a nice to have a break away from four rowdy boys but then I was welcomed home with my twenty-one year old brother and my you-left-me-alone-for-two-months-and-I-hate-you-at-the-moment best friend. Valeria and I's reunion was special to say the least.

I was now in Chicago at the moment, so that I could join Michael and the others on their tour for Rock Out With Your Socks Out. Michael had offered to pay to fly me out but I wouldn't let him. I finally was making a decent income and I wanted to pay things off on my own.

A small pathway had been cleared and I quickly dropped my bag to squeeze past the small gap and make my way to me blue-headed boyfriend that I loved.