Chapter 28

Sophie

☼☼☼

I slowly got up, the bright sun hitting me and I felt as if I had just been hit in the head with a hammer. It was way too hot, from the sun hitting me and pale arms wrapped around me it was hard to feel comfortable. I looked down from where I was lying and saw Michael using my boobs as a pillow. He was holding onto me tightly and I just wanted to get up and find some medication to get rid of my headache and shower to get rid of the smell of stale beer.

"Michael, wake up. I need to pee and your grip is too tight," I said softly before I poked his side. He responded to my touch and giggled but that was the only response I got out of his sleeping state.

"Michael, let me go or I swear to God I will pee on you," I said, hopefully with more authority this time. I just wanted to get up and get on with my day even though it was already one in the afternoon.

"Kinky," Michael grumbled, his voice was gruff from just waking up, he looked up at me and his hair was a mess so I allowed my fingers to come through it. He a smug smile on his face and I rolled my eyes at the cheeky boy lying on top of me.

"Can you just please let me up?" I asked and Michael reluctantly let me go but whined at the cold air hitting him.

"Can you bring me back ibuprofen or some type of drug? My head hurts so fucking badly," Michael said, his voice coming out as a whine at the end making me giggle.

"Who's fault is that? I wasn't the one that suggested body shots," I said, I made my way to my phone to see if anyone had called me but I only had a few messages from Halen and Valeria. They were going to be flying in tomorrow to see the guys perform on the Today! show and to actually meet the boys and see me again. Michael had surprised me with that because he knew I missed them. He really was the cutest person ever.

As soon as I finished my business, I washed my hands and went to the kitchen to find some Advil and water to take and also to give to Michael.

"Soph, come back," Michael whined, his voice dragging out the words as I crawled into the bed. Michael made me actually give him the medication and I laughed as he spilled a bit of water on himself.

"Do you think the boys are up?" Michael asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. They had gotten to their hotel rooms a lot later than the time Michael and I had actually passed out. I only know that they got here later because they were loud as hell and we could hear them through the paper thin walls.

"Do you want to shower and then get something to eat?" Michael asked, actually finally sitting up and ruffling his hair so that it stood on all ends.

***

"Michael! You can't just blow out straw wrappers to random people, especially if they're elderly and frail!" I exclaimed, my voice coming out as high-pitched when an elderly lady grimaced at us as she walked bye. It was funny how she had to pick a straw wrapper out of her hair but I refrained myself from laughing.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Michael said sheepishly but I knew by the way he was grinning that he truly wasn't.

Michael reached across the table and grabbed onto my hand and we were talking about what had happened recently and we were just enjoying each other's company. We were happy together.

"Can you believe that Ash-" Michael was in the middle of telling me a story from awhile ago when he was cutoff by a small voice.

"Is it possible that I can get a picture? I don't want to interrupt anything but you're like my favorite guitarist like ever," the voice asked, I turned around to see a teenager standing next to our table with a 5 Seconds of Summer shirt on.

"Yeah, Sophie are you okay with this?" Michael asked and he looked at me with pleading eyes. He obviously really wanted to talk to this fan and who was I to stop him? His fans meant the world to him and that made me so happy.

"What type of girlfriend would I be if I didn't let you meet a fan? Go ahead. I don't mind. Take as much time as you want," I said and the girl smiled widely.

"Thank you so much, you're so nice and I can see why most of the fandom loves you a lot. I think the people that hate you are just too up Michael's ass to notice that you're an amazing person," the girl said quickly, obviously thinking she was going to offend one of us but Michael and I just laughed at how the girl was blushing and nervous.

"Thank you, it means a lot," I said smiling.

I watched as Michael talked to the girl, they talked about everything; boys, girls, bands, new 5 Seconds of Summer music, anything. I liked the way they were interacting. Michael just seemed so happy with his fans and I was so happy for him and what he has become. It seemed as if only yesterday I was watching their first band concert on a crappy Skype connection but now he had hundreds of thousands of people that loved him worldwide.

"Can you take our picture Sophie?" the girl asked and I nodded my head. She handed me her camera and Michael stood up next to her.

"Now, don't get too close. He's still mine," I said teasingly and both of them laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm very much a Calum girl," the girl said and Michael smiled at her.

"Same," he said and the girl burst into a fit of giggles.

"Well, I better get going. Have a great time on the rest of your date and hopefully I'll be seeing you on the Today! Show in a few days. I love you guys so much and thank you for being so kind. Sophie, don't ever change because of a few asshole fans and Michael, if you ever hurt Sophie I will unstan your band so fast. I love you guys," the girl said, she quickly hugged Michael and I one more time before she left.

"She was so cute, oh my gosh," I exclaimed, I rested my face in the palm of my hands, smiling widely and looking up at Michael and he did the same.

"Not as cute as you though," he said before "booping" my nose and I just rolled my eyes at his attempt to be cute and cheesy.

"Is that just your attempt to get in my pants?" I asked, and Michael blushed slightly.

"No, I would have a much better tactic then just calling you cute," Michael scoffed, "But I guess now I'll have to figure out something else."

He had a small scowl on his face but I still thought he was the cutest person in the world and I was so glad he was mine and I was his. There was nothing in the world I would do to go back in time and change everything that had happened with us. I never wanted to leave his side and I hope he felt the same.

☼☼☼

Hey! I finally got around to updating this! It didn't take me that much time but it's kind of short because I wanted to update it fast. I hope you guys like it. I'll be updating two or three of my other stories by tomorrow hopefully so please read and check those out. I love you guys so much and thank you for the almost 90k reads. It means the world to me; when I first started this story I never expected it to become this big but now it is and I am still in awe everyday. Honestly it just makes me so happy and I can't believe this has happened. I hope you enjoyed this update and I love you guys so much!

I'm pretty sure I've written this 80000 times but I really do love you guys. Xx

~malumwritings