015; i do hate him

THIRD PERSON.

"KATE HE WON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU," EVIE called out, following after the girl storming through the hallways of her workplace, "This is a bad idea don't-"

"Shut up," Kate replied, interrupting her best friend as she turned the corner.

"What are you even going to say?" She asked, "You suck at apologies."

"I'll just say whatever comes to mind," the girl shrugged as she walked up the few steps to finally reach the room she knew the group of guys would be in.

Evie shook her head and took a deep breath as she stood beside the girl, nervous for what she was about to say as Kate opened the door to the room where the five boys immediately turned their heads towards her.

"I'm sorry for what I said last night and I apologise for hurting your feelings and I hope that you are still up for coming to the club on Friday," she quickly said, taking a sigh of relief before closing the door shut again and walking back down the stairs.

"Kate," Evie looked at her, "How are you going to know if he forgave that?"

"I won't," she shrugged.

"But-" the girl was cut off by the sudden sound of the door Kate had just closed, with Corbyn walking out of it before giving a small smile to Evie and following after Kate.

"Emerson," Corbyn called out, grabbing the girls arm, causing her to turn around and look up at him with an frustrated expression on her face.

And as the boy looked down at her, the pair locked eyes while Kate quickly pulled her hand away from him.

"Besson," she forced a small smile.

"That was a quick apology." He mentioned.

"Don't flatter yourself," the girl shook her head, "Are you still coming to the club or are you not?"

"We'll come," Corbyn nodded, "If you keep being nice."

"Fucking asshole," she mumbled.

"That's not nice."

"Yes, I will continue to be nice," Kate spoke up once more as she forced that smile back onto her face, "I can't wait to take you to the club."

"Great, I'll see you Friday." He nodded, backing up and heading back up the stairs as she returned the nod before continuing to leave the building, "Oh and Kate?"

"What?" She turned back around.

"The things you said last night," he began as a smile crept onto his face, "They didn't actually hurt me in any way, I appreciate the apology though."

"Oh fuck off," Kate rolled her eyes, quickly walking back through the many hallways to get to the exit as Evie was walking behind her once more.

Once they got back to Evie's car and into it, Kate immediately let out a huff as she put on her seatbelt, folding her arms before glancing over at Evie, "What are you smiling about?"

"For someone who hates him you-"

"Don't start."

"You were quick with that apology," she mentioned, "Are you sure you hate him?"

"I do hate him." Kate nodded.

"Sure," Evie slowly nodded, "That's why you're taking him to the club on Friday."

"Because we made a bet, and all of the guys are going." Kate shrugged, "Do you want to come?"

"I'm working."

"Boring."

"Kate not all of us have a job that is being someone's fake girlfriend," she told her as the girl smiled slightly.

"It means I don't have to worry about shifts, just turning up for dates for the public."

"That still counts as a shift."

"No it does not." She shook her head, "I don't want to look at it that way so no it does not."

"You gotta grow up and try adulting someday you know," Evie replied, pulling away from the sidewalk as Kate slowly nodded.

"Yeah but today is not that day." She said through a small laugh, "Being an adult sounds like it's boring, all you seem to do at the moment is work."

"That is what being an adult is," she glanced at her, "It's working to earn money to live."

"I don't want to work all the time, my idea of adulting is living my life stress free and travelling the world," the girl explained as Evie gave her a nod.

"Okay, that sounds fun."

"I know."

"Where are you going to get the money for travelling the world?"

"What?" Kate looked at her, "Can't I just buy a boat?"

"With what money?"

"Evie," she groaned before rolling her eyes, "This sucks why do I need money for everything."

"I'm sorry I didn't make the rules though," Evie shrugged, "So are you just going with Why Don't We on Friday?"

"And Isaac."

"No, you're not getting him to meet Corbyn," Evie quickly looked at her as Kate scratched the back of her neck, "Kate Isaac is so possessive he won't-"

"Oh relax he won't do anything," she shook her head, "Isaac is a lovely guy."

"No he is not."

"You just say that because he doesn't like you."

"He doesn't like me because I know he's a red flag."

"He isn't."

"Remember that one time he pushed you into the wall because you told him you didn't want to stay the night?" Evie raised her eyebrows as Kate slowly nodded.

"But he was drunk," she defended the boy, "So it didn't count."

"And remember when he threatened to murder you if you spoke to this other guy who is now no longer our friend because of that?"

"He's just protective." Kate smiled, "I love when guys are protective."

"There's a difference between-"

"I'm not listening to someone who doesn't even want to date guys," she turned away from her, "Go find yourself a girlfriend and stop worrying about me and Isaac."

"If Corbyn is harmed on Friday because you let him meet Isaac, you're going to be fired." Evie told her.

"Isaac will not touch him."

(˚୨୧🔪⋆。🛒˚ ⋆ ⛓)

A/N

a little more insight into isaac here AND a
little moment between kate and corbyn 😏