070; who was the girl

THIRD PERSON.

THE GROUP HAD ARRIVED FOR THE AWARD SHOW that Friday night, with the eight of them excited to be invited and glancing around the venue, hand in hand with their partners as they walked through to their table.

Kate still seemed a little off that evening, despite Corbyn fixing the problem and already rearranging their second date after his countless sincere apologies to the girl. Her hands were intertwined with one another and her stance seemed a little more awkward than it usually was.

Since she has got so down about one night being cancelled, she wondered about how she really felt about the boy, and why it seemed to be getting to her more than someone usually would.

Of course she was aware she had feelings for Corbyn, and every time she glanced his way there was a jump in her heart and a small smile on her face, but it never occurred on why her entire mood was ruined for the night when she couldn't see him.

And she began to realise, that maybe, the girl had more than just feelings for him and was slowly turning into more of her loving him, something further than what they currently had.

For the boy who didn't want to bring too much attention to it or ruin her mood, he kept his arm wrapped around the girl as they walked past the big crowds.

"Hey," he whispered and leant closer to the girl, "I'm just going to go and everyone some drinks with Daniel, do you want anything?"

"Just a water." She shrugged.

"Are you sure..?" He frowned slightly, "Do you want me to get you some lemonade just in case?"

"No it's okay." Kate gave him a small smile, following Franny to the table as Corbyn slowly nodded and sighed, going with Daniel to get some drinks.

Upon reaching their table and as Franny and the rest of the group sat themselves down, Kate let out a sigh before she shook her head.

"Maybe I do want a lemonade." Kate said.

"Do you want me to go tell them..?" Franny suggested.

"No I'll go." Kate shook her head, turning back around and heading towards the bar near the back of the venue.

Making her short walk over to the bar in hunt for the two boys, a smile was on her face as she went to grab onto Corbyn's arm, causing him to turn her way with his attention earned.

And as he turned and took a small step back to fully look at her, Kate's eyes were caught on the girl right beside him, realising she had interrupted their conversation as her hand fell off of his arm.

"Hey," he spoke up, "you okay?"

"..I was just going to say I wanted a lemonade." Kate gave him a small nod, keeping her eyes on the girl beside him with a blank face.

"Okay." Corbyn said, glancing between the two as he turned back to the other girl, "I should go."

"Yeah well, it was nice catching up with you." She gave him a small smile and looked at Kate, "he was right about how pretty you are."

Giving her a quick smile as she walked away, Kate's head fell to the floor as Corbyn went silent, sighing and turning to Kate.

"It's not-"

"I'll have a lemonade." She interrupted him, turning around and walking back to the table as Daniel looked at the two of them.

Corbyn's head fell back before he looked back at the bar and huffed, scratching the back of his neck while Daniel raised his eyebrows and shrugged.