041; you've already agreed

THIRD PERSON.

IT HAD BEEN THE FIRST TIME SINCE BEING FIRED that Kate had seen Isaac, with Isaac insisting they stayed at his place instead of going out for their usual meal, the boy not wanting to meet his friends for once.

Kate suggested staying at her apartment, but Isaac refused to be around the girl's best friend as he knew she didn't have any liking towards him. And so they ordered themselves some food and were sat at the boy's table opposite one another in silence.

After they had eaten their food and Kate was made to clean up the mess, Isaac found himself a comfy spot on the couch while searching for a movie for them to watch, before shortly being joined by Kate as she sighed.

"Are you shy or something? Why are you so far away from me?" Isaac asked with a small smile on his face, Kate shrugging before shuffling closer towards him as he arm went around the girl, "you look good Kate."

"Thank you," she mumbled with a smile, "it's a new dress."

"It's very nice." He nodded and looked the girl up and down before his other hand grabbed onto her waist, "very hot."

"I like your shirt." Kate replied, "it's a nice colour, I think it suits you."

"You're adorable." Isaac smiled, leaning closer to the girl as he attached his lips to hers, bringing one of his hands to her face as he gently cupped it while moving closer to her.

As Isaac deepened the kiss and Kate's hands were on the boy's shirt, he moved his hand away from her face and towards her thigh before slowly moving it further up her leg.

But as Isaac's hand reached the hem of her dress, the girl moved her hand to his and lightly pushed it away before he pulled away from the kiss and looked at her confused, "what's the issue?"

"Well I just... I don't- maybe we-"

"Oh my god spit it out," he shook his head and laughed at her as she shrugged, "am I not allowed to touch you now?"

"I just don't want to," she shrugged, "I don't want to
go further than kissing.."

"You never do." Isaac argued, "you never think about my feelings it's all about you."

"Isaac." Kate frowned, "we did this two weeks ago."

"And I like being close to you," he pouted, caressing her cheek with his thumb as the girl replied with a sigh, "I've missed spending time with you."

"I'm not that busy we-"

"I love you," he said, placing a kiss on her cheek before she slowly nodded and smiled, "I only do this because I love you."

"And I love you but I don't want to do anything tonight I'm not feeling great." Kate told him as she kept her voice quieter than usual, "we can do it some other time or something."

"Why aren't you feeling great?"

"I have cramps I-"

"That's a terrible excuse Kate." He smiled slightly before he hands went back to the bottom of her dress, "come on it's not even that big of a deal, i'm not doing anything wrong here."

"Okay whatever." Kate shrugged with a frown still on her face.

"A whatever isn't a yes." He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, yeah I don't care." Kate mumbled as she looked over to Isaac, noticing the glare he was giving the girl before taking off his shirt and shaking his head, "just use some kind of protection so-"

"It's better without that." Isaac said.

"No I don't want to do it without protection." Kate shook her head as she sat herself up, "no."

"You've already agreed." He threw his hands up, "Oh my god fine if it makes you happy I'll go find a fucking condom."

"Okay." She slowly nodded, watching him roll his eyes before standing up and walking towards his bedroom.

–––

INSTAGRAM

7,928 people liked this post

wdwupdateroomog: looks like they broke up

view all comments

username: i don't think they were ever together

username: ok but he doesn't look v interested in her?! this relationship seems fake but no way was his and kate's

username: i feel like kate's life is super complicated :( she never rlly knows what she wants and any decision she makes it seems like she's not happy with it

username: kate has a boyfriend so they were probably just best friends or smth... but her boyfriend has been seen to be very possessive
↳ username: where
↳ username: there's a video going round of her hand being like tightly gripped by isaac and just kinda pulled along idk
↳ username: she doesn't look happy w him

username: what they lasted like a month i'm-

username: guys don't be fooled it's literally bc the fake dating thing got exposed 😭 don't be stupid kate and him were never a thing they have no chemistry

username: is he confused with himself or smth what is he doing corbyn boy ur girl is right there

username: kate seems very unstable like mentally.. i'm kinda concerned abt her tbh

username: did smth happen in new york then?
↳ username: no it was isaac's post

username: her boyfriend is 27 😳 she's 20
↳ username: oh- oh wow

(˚୨୧🔪⋆。🛒˚ ⋆ ⛓)

A/N

i might double update this today

do we have any theories ?