049; get with guys my own age

corbyn🖤are you busy

corbyn🖤
are you busy

kate🤎
yes why

corbyn🖤
wyd

kate🤎
i'm just out with some people

corbyn🖤
i have something to show you

kate🤎
show me thursday?

corbyn🖤
okay

kate🤎
unless it's really important ?

corbyn🖤
no it can wait

corbyn🖤
enjoy your night <3

kate🤎
you too :)

––––

THIRD PERSON.

"HEY KATE," CALEB SMILED, HANDING THE GIRL a drink after he sat down at the table.

Kate, not even a couple days after returning from Corbyn's place, had found herself out with Isaac and his friends once again. She seemed to be in a better mood than the last time she left them, and was now sat with Will and Caleb, heavily judging the rest of the club.

"He can't flirt." Will shook his head, the three of them staring at Harry across the floor from them, "no wonder the girl looks like she's about to slap him."

"Do you two not have girlfriends?" Kate asked them, "I never see you with girls."

"Thanks Kate." Caleb rolled his eyes as he laughed, "Will has a girlfriend, I have someone I'm talking to."

"I want to meet them." She frowned, "am I not your friend? Let me meet your girlfriends."

"We don't like to bring them around Isaac and Harry." Will shrugged, "but we can organise something and you can bring Corbyn along."

"Why Corbyn?" Kate asked as she smiled.

"Because we like Corbyn." Will laughed, "we just don't want them to be by those two because they're weird around girls."

"Alright I'll try see if he's free at all." Kate nodded, "I didn't think you knew him."

"I met him a couple weeks ago," Caleb replied, "he was looking for you at that party but we see him on your instagram and stuff, he seems like a cool guy."