030; what a nice surprise

INSTAGRAM

14,837 people liked this post

wdwupdateroomog: (from kate's story) looks like they had a date night together 🥺

view all comments

username: awww this is kinda cute actually

username: wait stop i love this 🥺

username: i'm glad she makes him happy
↳ username: are him and christina not together anymore?
↳ username: we don't think so

username: she's such a downgrade 😭😭

username: everyone is hating on kate but ngl i do think she has a lot of love for him, it's quite obvious recently in all the hollywood fix videos

username: if they're not dating they're defo friends with benefits or something
↳ username: literally lmfao

username: awwww this is actually adorable

username: corbyn run while u still can

username: RED FLAG !!! 🚩

username: 11 blocks 🥺🥺 that song gets to me so much

––––

THIRD PERSON.

KATE SAT AT A TABLE WITH HER GROUP OF FRIENDS in their favourite restaurant downtown. A drink in everyone's hand as they were all engaged in a conversation, yet she seemed to be off in her own small world that night.

"Kate you've barely had anything to drink." Evie said, "that's unlike you."

"Yeah, what are you thinking about?" Hazel asked as she took a sip of her drink, Sophia turning towards Kate as they were all interested in what she had to say.

"How do you... like, how would you know you actually like someone?" Kate asked as she glanced up at them all.

"As in catching feelings for?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, how would you know that?"

"Are you asking this because you're unsure of your feelings for Isaac..?" Sophia asked her, watching Kate pause for a few moments before hesitantly nodding.

"Yes.. yeah."

"Okay." Sophia nodded as a small smile appeared on Evie's face, turning away from the group to hide it before she looked back at them all, "I guess really you just know."

"You might be wishing you spend more time with them," Hazel shrugged, "you think about them a lot or miss them when they aren't around, oh and being jealous seeing them with another girl is definitely a very strong sign."

"Can you guys go order the next round of drinks?" Evie asked Sophia and Hazel, "I'll continue talking to Kate."

"Oh, yeah sure." Sophia nodded.