032; let's not overreact

THIRD PERSON.

AFTER KATE DECLINED ANOTHER ONE OF CORBYN'S offers to hang out with her, she had found herself at that party that Isaac promised to meet her at, yet he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

She had already been there a few hours, many drinks already in her system and the girl beginning to stumble as she walked, talking to a variety of friends and also strangers about pointless topics.

"Kate, woah there." Will said through a laugh, him and Caleb walking over to the girl as Will put his arms under hers to hold her up, "are you meant to be here with Isaac?"

"Yeah he didn't uh," Kate shook her head, noticing the guys waiting for her to finish her sentence instead of interrupting her, "I don't... i'm not sure where he is."

"He's on the porch out the front." Caleb told her.

"We'll guide you to him." Will smiled, grabbing ahold of her hand as the pair took the girl over to her boyfriend, "how much have you had to drink so far?"

"A few." She nodded.

"A few what?"

"A few." Kate repeated as she stared at them confused.

"Okay." Caleb laughed as they stopped her just in front of Isaac, "your lady, she's a little under the influence."

"I'll take her upstairs for some peace and quiet." Isaac said, grabbing Kate's hand as they went back inside the house and headed towards the stairs.

"Will." Caleb said, turning towards the boy, "you don't think-"

"He wouldn't do that." Will shook his head, "he'd never do that."

"But-"

"Caleb leave it for now because we know he'll only get aggressive over it." Will interrupted the boy, "We can ask Kate tomorrow but for now just leave it."

"Okay." Caleb frowned, watching Isaac and Kate go up the stairs from where he was stood in the doorway.

"Do you want some water?" Isaac asked the girl, closing the door to the empty room they had just walked into as Kate fell onto the bed, "Kate?"

"Can we cuddle?"

"I want to talk to you about something." Isaac said, sitting down on the bed as Kate groaned before looking up at him, "It's-"

"You're so pretty." She interrupted him, "Do you-"

"Don't fucking interrupt me with you're bullshit." He rolled his eyes, "did you and Corbyn kiss the other night?"

"Isaac." Kate mumbled as she sat herself up, shuffling closer to the boy before she crossed her legs and smiled at him.

"What?"

"I forgot." She shook her head and rolled her eyes playfully before laughing slightly, "I'm so silly."

"Answer my question." Isaac told her, "you kissed Corbyn."

"He kissed me." Kate pointed at the boy with extremely slurred words, "I had nothing to do with it, don't try say I'm the worldwide kisser."

"Don't point your finger at me." Isaac frowned as his hands cupped her face, giving her a small smile, "I think it's time you quit that job."

"But I like-"

"He shouldn't be kissing you if you have a boyfriend," he told her as she looked at him confused, "he's trying to turn you against everyone and that's not good, do you agree?"

"I'm a little confused." Kate mumbled, "I just want to cuddle."

"You can spend more time with me and we don't have to be so stressed about where we go for our date nights," he explained, ignoring anything she was saying as he took his jacket off.

"Besides if you stay in that job it's only going to end badly for you," he continued, "I'll have to leave you and you don't want me to do that, you'll be all alone and no one is going to make you feel as loved as I do."

"But you cheated on me a couple weeks ago." She mentioned as Isaac stared at her confused.

"i don't remember doing that." Isaac shook his head, "what are you talking about?"

"I walked in on-"

"No you didn't," Isaac told her, "I bet he's told you that so you leave me. This is why you need to leave that job."

"Isaac my head hurts too much for this can we just cuddle?" Kate mumbled with a frown, her hand resting on her head as the boy rolled his eyes.

"As long as you agree you'll leave the job because he is manipulating you and telling you things that I haven't done." Isaac said as Kate slowly nodded despite being confused with everything he said, "Cool, great."

"Okay can we cuddle now I-"

"We've hardly had any time together these past few weeks," Isaac changed subject, hearing Kate sigh before his hands went to her waist and he pushed her down onto her back, "we could make up for that."

"I'm not in the mood for that," Kate replied, "and my head hurts."

"That's just all the alcohol you've had." He shrugged, "we can cuddle afterwards."

"Not tonight let's-"

"Wow okay I forgot your feelings are the only ones that mattered." He rolled his eyes, "Kate why can't you do something for me for once? First you won't leave that job and now we can't have a good night because you're not in the mood, I just want to spend time with you."

"...Do you have to do that through sex?" She asked before scratching the back of her neck.

"Why does that matter? Are you sleeping with Corbyn as well as kissing him now?"

"No I-"

"That's the type of person you are Kate." Isaac said as Kate's small smile dropped and her face fell a little, "you are such a hoe it's unbelievable."

"Mhm." She slowly nodded, looking away from him as he sighed.

"Come on, let's not overreact." He frowned and placed a kiss on her cheek, "you know I love you, let's just forget about that."

"Yep." She mumbled.

"Alright, good thing I picked the room with the lock on the door." Isaac said with a smile, getting off the bed to walk over to the door as Kate stared at the wall in front of her.

(˚୨୧🔪⋆。🛒˚ ⋆ ⛓)

A/N

double update... again

anyway sooo how are we feelingggg..?

also when i said excited last chapter i meant for ur reactions not what actually happened in this just
for clarification