043; she's all yours

THIRD PERSON.

FRIDAY EVENING GAVE CORBYN AN ALMOST PERFECT opportunity to find Kate in one of her favourite places to go on a weekend night, a party. He had invited his four band mates along with him, in hopes to move the suspicious vibes away from why he had suddenly decided to go to a party downtown.

And of course, as they arrived at the house and took in the overly strong smell of weed and heavily crowded party, Corbyn had instantly wondered off to find the girl he was desperate to talk to that evening, in hopes to fix their bad energy.

"Corbyn, right?" Caleb walked up to the boy, his arms folded as Corbyn nodded in response, "are you looking for Kate?"

"Yeah." He nodded once again, "have you seen her?"

"Uh, yeah but I think she's hoping to avoid you." Caleb mentioned, "she's really upset with you apparently. If you want to go see her she's by all the drinks with Evie I believe."

"Is Isaac with her?"

"No."

"Okay, thanks." Corbyn gave Caleb a small smile, making his way through the crowded halls and towards the drinks beside the kitchen, searching around for Kate.

And as he turned the corner towards the kitchen, he was immediately stopped to find a girl stood in front of him, giving him one glance before rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"I don't want to talk to you." Kate told him, who looked up at him before sighing and turning the other way, being stopped from walking as he grabbed onto her wrist.

"Why are you saying it was my fault?" He asked as Kate turned back around to face him.

"I'm not the one who found someone they liked much better for the job." Kate shrugged, "I was so close to telling Randy I didn't want to be paid for it anymore."

"I didn't find someone I-"

"Then who is Ellie?" She raised her eyebrows, "I got told you preferred her, so she's all yours."

"What?" He paused in his stance as Kate let out a sigh before she shrugged and got out of the boy's grip, following Evie through the crowds as a frown grew on his face.

"I don't think she likes you right now." Daniel said, stood behind Corbyn as the boy turned to face him.

"He told her something different." Corbyn tilted his head, looking at Daniel who stood there confused, "she doesn't.. that's why she thinks it's my fault."

"What? What did he tell her?"

"That I decided I liked Ellie more." Corbyn said, "Like I decided to get Kate fired."

"Oh." Daniel folded his arms, "so she doesn't know about exposing the fake dating thing?"

"If she doesn't know about that then she didn't do it." Corbyn shook his head, "what the fuck is the actual reason?"

"Maybe Isaac did it." Daniel suggested, "is there anything on his Instagram?"

"No I looked the other day." Corbyn shrugged, "it's just weird how he's told us different things."

"Don't mean to be rude and interrupt," Jonah said as he sat down on a stool right beside the two boys, "he probably did that just to add conflict so you wouldn't talk to each other - and it's worked for Kate."

"Yeah he's most likely thought this through heavily." Daniel nodded, "he definitely told Kate because he sees something between you two."

"There isn't anything between us." Corbyn argued.

"I think there is." Jonah smiled, "but whatever you say."

"You guys like being her friend and so do I, there was nothing going on so I don't know why he's just separated all of us like this." Corbyn frowned before sighing, "this is fucking annoying."

"She'll come around." Daniel told him before he walked away to find Zach and Jack.

"Just give it some time and it'll be figured out." Jonah reassured Corbyn with a few pats on his shoulder, "I think right now she's probably just really pissed off at you."

"But I want to explain myself and have her explain her side." Corbyn said.

"And you will but just give her space right now, alright?"

"Okay." He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

–––

INSTAGRAM

corbynbesson, seaveydaniel and 68,928 others liked this post

kateemerson: evie took this thx evie

view all comments

hazelbaker: YOU!
↳ username: HAZEL
kateemerson: BUT YOU!

username: kate ur so hot

username: WOWWWW

username: ur so much hotter than corbyn wtf raise ur standards i-
↳ username: well

eviebrock: ur welcome bae hope u love it
kateemerson: i love it very much thx queen
↳ username: underrated friendship

username: u and corbyn a thing ??
↳ username: no

username: fuck me wow

sophiautting: NO WYA ARE U REAL
kateemerson: OMG I LOVE U SO MUCH

username: i miss corbyn's comments

username: i want to be ur boyfriend wow
↳ username: that's cringe ew
↳ username: she doesn't wanna be urs bye

(˚୨୧🔪⋆。🛒˚ ⋆ ⛓)

A/N

IM SO EXCITED FIR NEXT CJAPTER