023; you took her home

third person.

"I'M JUST GOING TO GIVE THESE TO RANDY," CORBYN told his four best friends, a few sheets of paper in his hand as they all nodded and watched him leave the studio.

As he made his short walk down the hall, by one of the cross-sections he was soon stopped by a guy standing just in front of him, blocking his path as he took a step closer to Corbyn.

"You took her home the other night." Isaac said, Corbyn glanced up at him before he looked back down at the paper and moved past the guy.

"I did and if you don't leave I'll call security." He replied, walking down the hall to Randy's office.

"And you made her cry." He continued, watching Corbyn come to a stop before he turned around to look at Isaac, "I saw the photos."

"What photos?"

"The ones that guy took." Isaac said, "Why'd you make her cry?"

"You made her cry." He raised his eyebrows, "If you stopped treating her like shit maybe she'd want to go home with you."

"Whatever she's told you she's lying." Isaac said, "I already said she's a walking red flag."

"And that's why you keep running back to her?" Corbyn asked as he shrugged, watching Isaac hesitate on what to say next, "Yeah, she can't be that bad."

"She's lying to you about what I do." Isaac told him, "I don't hurt her or yell at her so-"

"I never told you what she told me." Corbyn interrupted him, "Do I need to call security?"

"She's a liar and a manipulator." Isaac held his hands up in defence, "you don't want to know her, she's bad news. So why don't you do us all a favour and get her fired."

Corbyn sighed as he stared at Isaac for a few seconds, laughing slightly before shaking his head and turning back around, "No."

"You know she was the person who did the billboard thing, don't you?" Isaac asked, "And she's hit me before and spiked my drink, I'm just trying to warn you."

"I'll be fine." Corbyn shrugged.

"If you don't leave her alone or get her fired in the next week, I'll be coming back to do it myself." He warned the boy, rolling his eyes and eventually turning around to leave the building.

As Corbyn sighed, he continued to go hand the few sheets of paper to Randy before making his way back to the studio where his four band mates were.

And as he walked into the room, a variety of confused faces were shared while they stared at Corbyn.

"What did I do?" Corbyn asked.

"She's trying to ruin our career." Daniel said, his phone in his hand as Corbyn tilted his head, "why did we think this would work?"

"What did she do?" He asked them.

"I find it kind of impressive." Zach folded his arms and smiled, "She hacked the band account on twitter."

"I don't think she knows how to do that." Jonah said, "She didn't do the billboard thing, she backed out."

"It's not her doing it." Corbyn shook his head, "It's her boyfriend."

"Isaac?"

"Yeah."

"She must be giving him ideas or something," Zach said as Jack and Daniel nodded, "Corbyn she needs to go."

"No this is her job I-"

"She's obviously out to get us." Daniel said.

"Then why would she back out of the billboard thing?" Jonah asked Daniel, "She told us it was Isaac's doing."

"Maybe she lied to get out of the blame." Jack shrugged.

"She took the blame." Jonah said, "She didn't tell Randy Isaac did anything, she said it was all her."

"I'll talk to her about it." Corbyn told them all, "And if it was her then I'll think about trying to get her fired, but right now I'm not doing that because this is her job."

"You're gonna fire me?" Kate spoke up from the doorway, having stood there a couple minutes without any of the five guys noticing before they all turned their heads to look at her.

"I thought today is your day off." Corbyn said.

"Well I just.. I wanted to talk to you about something." She shrugged slightly, scratching the back of her neck with a frown on her face.

"Okay then I'll come out the room." Corbyn said as he placed his phone down.

"No don't worry about it." She mumbled, sighing and walking back down the hall, leaving Corbyn unsure of what to do.

"Emerson." He rolled his eyes, following her out of the room and down the hall, "I'm not going to fire you."

"You all just agreed you would I-"

"Listen to me," he interrupted her, grabbing her wrist and turning her around to face the boy, "They just got a little upset because they thought you hacked the band account on twitter."

"I don't even know how to hack into things." Kate shook her head.

"Right so you're not being fired." Corbyn told her, "Now what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I just wanted to say that I want to act like the whole thing the other day about me crying never happened," Kate explained, "I didn't cry and I wasn't upset so don't-"

"But there's photos on the internet already.."

"What?" She looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

"Fletcher." Corbyn frowned, "When we were walking to my car."

"Can you actually see me crying?"

"It's hard to tell you are." He shrugged, "To people who don't know you then no they won't tell but I can tell, but I was there so.."

"Right," she slowly nodded, "okay well, it never happened."

"Okay." Corbyn nodded, "what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"I'm going to a party downtown." Kate replied, "Are you coming?"

"Do you want me to come?"

"...yeah." She slowly nodded through a subtle smile, "yeah that would be nice, the guys could come too."

"Alright, we'll be there." Corbyn told her.

"Okay." Kate said, "See you then."

"Yep." He smiled, walking back up to the studio as Kate left the building.

(˚୨୧🔪⋆。🛒˚ ⋆ ⛓)

A/N

any feedback? 🤨😯🤥